Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont worry Batz yours is on the way shortly,
and as pumpy says "Its not what it looks like ,its what the beer tastes like that comes out of it and I reckon you would be alright in that department"

Franko

Ok everyone else is showing off - hehe - so stuff it - here's mine too.

Im no expert - I just know enough to be dangerous really, but it was all done with Photoshop and Macromedia Fireworks. Didnt really take that long to knock up (and it probably shows!) - be gentle with me! LOL

:)

I quite like it! the bloke in the pic is a little quirky, you don't know what he's thinking.

All this talk about labels is making me think about making some... Hmm, something involving peas, and possibly corn as well...

Bizarre said:
Ok everyone else is showing off - hehe - so stuff it - here's mine too.

Im no expert - I just know enough to be dangerous really, but it was all done with Photoshop and Macromedia Fireworks. Didnt really take that long to knock up (and it probably shows!) - be gentle with me! LOL

:)
[post="127172"][/post]​

Is that the guy from the cartoon 'Whacky Races' :eek: the evil count something or other

a big effort there Bizzare . :)

Misses the Franko touch though :(

Pumpy

I reckon it's pretty bloody good Bizzare. :beerbang:

Here's my latest. Named in honour of the first brew cracked with a Marga Mill. :lol:
The other is a backhanded swipe at my fave author Irvine Welsh. :ph34r:

Warren -

margie.jpg

GLESGAY_ALE.jpg

"Hmm, something involving peas, and possibly corn as well... "

'Road pizza' Brewery !?!?!?

Pumpy said:
bindi said:
you know you have worked up a thirst when the spit dribbles out the end of the Didgeridoo [Yadaki]. :(
[post="126958"][/post]​

Bindi that is a good name for a brew

"Digeribrew's Spit dribbling real ale "

Pumpy :)
[post="127109"][/post]​

Hey Bindi, here's another "Digerydribble"

peas_and_corn said:
I quite like it! the bloke in the pic is a little quirky, you don't know what he's thinking.

All this talk about labels is making me think about making some... Hmm, something involving peas, and possibly corn as well...
[post="127194"][/post]​

Hey guys - I am still trying to figure out what on earth you would do with pics of peas and corn for a beer label lol. The mind boggles!

The graphic isnt the whacky races guy Pumpy (although it looks very similar), I had to redo the back ground, add in the moon and remove some stuff to get it the way it is. Its sort of still a work in progress and subject to change at any time :)

As for Franko's stuff - I've seen it and it is v. good but being a relative "newb" here and not knowing Franko from a bar of soap (and obviously him not knowing me either) - I didnt feel right in going "Oi Franko can u do me one of them thur graphic thingies please?" So I thought I'd try and screw it up myself instead - hehe.

I usually stuff around with photo editing so I must admit doing a graphic like this was a little different to what Im used to. Oh and Franko - lol - if u want to download my graphic and change it etc - FEEL FREE! :D

hey franko

i think mine is a bit big

It says its dimentions are 236 x 235

cheers mate

Try this one tony just right click and save image
Franko

Tonys_sigpic2.jpg

Nice work warren are you a fellow photoshopper and Illustrator man

CORELDraw 10 Franko.

I've got Photoshop but generally just use it for digital pics, retouching etc. Also got Illustrator but to tell you the truth it scares me. :lol:

Warren -

As my cousin a graphic designer told dont be scared its your friend

Thought Id show one Im working on for myself

Frankos.jpg

LOL! Very good. :lol:

Looks like the bloke you used to always see on a silent film tying the woman to the train tracks.

The archetypal villain! :)

Warren -

Kind of a Dick Dastardly look... out of the Muttley cartoons

thanks mate

I will try it tommorow from work.

payment is packed and will be shipped tommorrow

hope you like them.

cheers

payment is packed and will be shipped tommorrow

hope you like them.

Payment :( I can pay with a week on the beach and beer :chug: just turn up.

ok bindi

I'll take you up on that :)

i only have beer to send, not cash :)

but money cannot buy beer from the Bulls Head Brewery.

Only Family, freindship, kind gestures and the odd competition judge get lucky if i havnt drank it all already :)

hehehe

cheers

Latest posts

Back