Townsville Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burchman82

Reaction score
hey guys,
Just wondering if theres any fellow Townsville brewers lurking around the forum who get together regularly and have a beer/brew session. I know theres a lot of brewers up here but i dont know anyone of them who are on the board. (aprart from one guy i bought my AG gear from)

I'm keen to meet a few Townsville brewers as well when I'm up that way in September for a little holiday with the family. I would be very keen to have brew day or 2 and meet a few of ya guys that's for sure.

Cheers

Chappo :icon_cheers:

as long as you bring some beer so we can make fun at your feable attempts.

I'll be sure to bring some of my best infected beers that's for sure. Wouldn't want to show you guys up now :lol:

Thats the way, alway keep your dreams and expectations to the lowest possible level.

That way its far less distance to fall when you fail

I can judge infected beers as good as the next.

hey guys,
Just wondering if theres any fellow Townsville brewers lurking around the forum who get together regularly and have a beer/brew session. I know theres a lot of brewers up here but i dont know anyone of them who are on the board. (aprart from one guy i bought my AG gear from)

Hi there Burchman,
Am just getting started with the kegs tis way but yeah, would like to get together with a few locals to compare notes/brews.
:)

whoops forgot to check the thread for a few days and had a heap of replies! awesome!
well im doing an AG next wkend with my brother, but we are having a few other interested viewers in on the action then.
ive heard of there being a craftbrewers circle around here somewhere but havent come across much info on it.

>>>>a craftbrewers circle around here somewhere but havent come across much info on it.<<<<

yep, we are a secretive, exclusive and snobby bunch hidding here in the North.

yep, we are a secretive, exclusive and snobby bunch hidding here in the North.

so i see, care to divulge some info?? or is it the sort of club that shuns potential members? ;)

Latest posts

Back