Sydney New Kegerator gear (are you building a keg fridge), c02 bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussiebrewer

Reaction score
G'day,
I'm in the process of building 5 kegerators for friends. I figured the more parts I buy at a time the better price I will get so I will extend the invite. i don't have prices for all the gear yet but will re post next week when the business open again next week with updated prices. The gear that i am looking at getting is;

* 2.6kg C02 bottles (probably keg king) (less then $150 each)
* C02 regulators (I have to get a price from Bracton and the quantity in a carton for bulk purchase)
* Perlick 525SS forward sealing taps (tap only) Fully Stainless Steel. $40 each from Bracton (need to purchase a whole carton of 72 Units) i need 12 so 60 units still up for grabs.
* SS fittings for taps (Shanks, rear nuts etc)
* wooden blackboard tap handles (less then $50)
* Stainless Steel Drip Trays 30cm door mounted (probably keg king) (Less then $60) need to get a bulk price
* other fittings (gas/liquid disconnects etc) Probably wont save much on a bulk price but at least can combine shipping.
* high quality beer and gas line. 4mm beer line and 6mm gas line. ill be buying a roll so the more people that are interested the bigger roll i will buy. will probably be able to cut it into by the meter lengths too without to much problems.

please this is only an expression of interest at the moment so just let me know if your interested and i will confirm the prices and the numbers we need to hit.

cheers

Interested in taps and shanks maybe. Will have to discuss with the boss.

What time frame are you looking at?

not in any kind of a hurry. I think it will take a while to fill the whole carton of the taps but they are a pertty good deal. perlick would not ship directly to me as they only deal with wholesalers, however their rep in Australia is bracton who just so happen to be in sydney so that price is inclusive of postage as i can just pick them up. ill email the rep and see what price we can get on shanks and re post later in the week

Cheers mate.
I'd be keen on a CO2 bottle + regulator and a couple of meters of gas line and gas QDs.
And in case you're getting them, a 4 or 5 way manifold.

Might be interested in a CO2 bottle and reg, if nothing else. A pair of disconnects too, if they're good quality. Getting my first couple of kegs from the bulk buy, but I'm not ready for a full setup yet (only really a party setup).

I would possibly be interested in 4 taps and shanks/nuts/etc if you're up for posting them

Have a mate in Sydney after a CO2 bottle. Where is pickup? (if offered)

I'll try and get some more prices today seems to be a bit of interest and I'll repost this afternoon

DU99 said:
good price on the taps
Yeah it's the best price I could get. Took a while to convince the supplier to sell to me for this purpose though. Anyway I'll get a price on the shanks and nuts

mckenry said:
Depends on where everyone is coming but I'm in penrith so probably no further then the M4 McDonald's which is where I have done all the pick ups in the past.

I'll grab 2 taps and shanks with postage to Vic if you go ahead.

Andy_Chil said:
I'll grab 2 taps and shanks with postage to Vic if you go ahead.
Cheers thanks for the interest. I can deffinantly organize postage. Maybe see if anyone else near you or mates are keen so you can share postage costs.

mckenry said:

aussie brewer said:
Depends on where everyone is coming but I'm in penrith so probably no further then the M4 McDonald's which is where I have done all the pick ups in the past.
Great, put me down for 1 * 2.6kg gas bottle. Pickup maccas M4 is fine.

CO2 reg too, price pending.

I'll grab 3x of the Perlick 525SS forward sealing taps (tap only) if this kicks off.

Latest posts

Back