So...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
same Shit different day then huh... glad to see...

You'll probably notice quite a few names missing, Sully.

All my fault, apparently. Sorry.

Just continuing to exceed tolerable levels of awesome.

At least that's what my mum says.

See someone loves you, .. Bum. :rolleyes:

Sully didn't you hear, TidalPete came out of the closet

He likes VB, and Manly.

See someone loves you, .. Bum. :rolleyes:

I dont, either have all the people who walked. Bums a goose who talks in riddles and sentences that just raises eyebrows and on top of that he criticises yet never offering any real hands on brewing advice. One day, i may understand his riddeology, until then very anti Bum.

I dont, either have all the people who walked. Bums a goose who talks in riddles and sentences that just raises eyebrows and on top of that he criticises yet never offering any real hands on brewing advice. One day, i may understand his riddeology, until then very anti Bum.
Perhaps had you paid attention in State School...

And you're wrong on the never having given advice thing - but you're hardly on your Pat Malone there - it seems all sorts of selfish pricks who allegedly brew great beers never look in the kit and extract forum to see what might happen in there and perhaps offer some advice to keen brewers. You want me to start dolling out AG advice? Not any time soon - I've only been AG brewing exclusively for about a year. Not sure what it is you expect from me on that count? I think I've carried my weight - even if not my postcount.

I must admit to always being amused when you mention how your lack of comprehension is indicative of a deficit on my part. :wacko:

Besides, if you wanna start talking about how people conduct themselves on the board lets do a quick poll between yourself and I. Have you ever had your account suspended for your behaviour here? I haven't. Have you ever made threats of violence against other users via PM? I haven't.

Perhaps had you paid attention in State School...

And you're wrong on the never having given advice thing - but you're hardly on your Pat Malone there - it seems all sorts of selfish pricks who allegedly brew great beers never look in the kit and extract forum to see what might happen in there and perhaps offer some advice to keen brewers. You want me to start dolling out AG advice? Not any time soon - I've only been AG brewing exclusively for about a year. Not sure what it is you expect from me on that count? I think I've carried my weight - even if not my postcount.

I must admit to always being amused when you mention how your lack of comprehension is indicative of a deficit on my part. :wacko:

Besides, if you wanna start talking about how people conduct themselves on the board lets do a quick poll between yourself and I. Have you ever had your account suspended for your behaviour here? I haven't. Have you ever made threats of violence against other users via PM? I haven't.

Many times been suspended. You are a dickhead that keeps many regs from the forum with your knowitall attitude, superflous posts, stingy shitty regard for people.
Violence? if you want to mention it, feel happy to continue along that line dickhead.
BUM has a name in the Homebrew Forums, its called FUCKWIT!

A name is called fuckwit? That doesn't make any sense, sir.

A name is called fuckwit? That doesn't make any sense, sir.

You earnt it and own it......BUM, troublemaker,shitstirrer,one liner. I cant help your reputation!

At least his posts are all well thought out and purposeful, unlike some mind vomit spewed about the place sometimes.

The person you're describing sounds more like speedie.

Latest posts

Back