• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Perth WTB: Commercial or large ferm fridge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StalkingWilbur

Reaction score
Our fermentation fridge has died and I'm looking for a new one. I'm keeping an eye on all the usual places but thought I would see if anyone on here has anything they were thinking of selling some time soon.

Open to ideas. If it could fit a 60, a 30 and a 25L or two 60L FVs that would be perfect.

Cheers everyone!

Bumping because I thought we had found one but a smelly hippy lied to us and wasted our time. He thought we would be retarded enough to buy a unit that was clearly not as advertised. What a waste of time. Still looking.

What are you looking to spend?

Might have a old commercial upright display freezer (looks like a commercial glass door fridge just colder) I can get my hands on from work, with a temp controller would be perfect for you I suspect. I'll ask tomorrow and let you know either way. Was considering grabbing it for myself but its just too big for me.

That would be awesome. We already have an stc1000 for the one that died, so we're good to go in that regard.

We're flexible on price depending on the item. Been looking at second hand and some of the cheaper newer models. Just don't want another fridge that's going to die soon while we have a brews fermenting in there like the last one did, that's all.

If you can score us a good deal I'll make sure to include some quality brews (not mine, I said quality haha).

Cheers, mate. Really appreciate it.

Have a look at Ross auctions in Welshpool, they have a couple coming up for auction.
Cheers
Tom.

Latest posts

Back