• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs - Cpbf

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sully

mmmmmm...... BEEEER
Reaction score
As the title says - brand new Counter Pressure Bottle Filler never used. Bought from Craftbrewer but recently purchased the PET bottle unit so no use for it.

Asking $80+ Shipping or welcome to pick up - still $19 less than new price.

Cheers

Sully

Counter_flow.jpg

Sold pending payment.

:icon_cheers:

Wow someone bought that even after being used as a sex toy? :eek: :lol:

And NO poo is not a sex toy! EVER! :angry:

Wow someone bought that even after being used as a sex toy? :eek: :lol:

And NO poo is not a sex toy! EVER! :angry:

but he had the disclaimer, 'only used on chappo twice' :icon_chickcheers:

Hmm you blokes are making me question buying this from Sully now! :D

but he had the disclaimer, 'only used on chappo twice' :icon_chickcheers:

Ohhhhh? Okay.... errrr..... umph.... yes it was only twice? But I didn't clench so that doesn't count, does it? :huh:

:lol:

Sorry Sully I'll side track some other thread now.

Ohhhhh? Okay.... errrr..... umph.... yes it was only twice? But I didn't clench so that doesn't count, does it? :huh:

:lol:

Sorry Sully I'll side track some other thread now.

I thought Sul said he'd used it half a dozen times .. seems you weren't awake for the last four Chappo.

As the title says - brand new Counter Pressure Bottle Filler never used. Bought from Craftbrewer but recently purchased the PET bottle unit so no use for it.

Asking $80+ Shipping or welcome to pick up - still $19 less than new price.

Cheers

Sully

I have one of these for sale as well, mine has got the j guest fittings which makes it easier for slipping in the beer and gas lines, I have also upgraded the rubber stopper to fit better for glass and PET. Unlike Sully I brew so I have used mine a couple of times :p
Send me a PM if interested.

Cheers

Wow someone bought that even after being used as a sex toy?

Ohhhhh? Okay.... errrr..... umph.... yes it was only twice? But I didn't clench so that doesn't count, does it?

Only if you don't push back and it doesn't go past the first fitting... well you're fucked then....

Hmm you blokes are making me question buying this from Sully now!

Don't worry Mearesy, the "Chappo" smell will eventually wear off

I have one of these for sale as well, mine has got the j guest fittings which makes it easier for slipping in the beer and gas lines, I have also upgraded the rubber stopper to fit better for glass and PET. Unlike Sully I brew so I have used mine a couple of times
Send me a PM if interested.

Cheers

Smooth thread jack Brad -doesn't cost anythingto start a new listing.. :ph34r: :p

Latest posts

Back