• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: 5L Glass demijohns, 4L glass jars - Bris Northside

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madpierre06

Reaction score
Have 5 x 5L glass demijohns, 1 is brown (not pictured) and 4 of the clear variety, swing top sealed. Also 8 of the 4L glass jars, screwtop lids.

Demijohns - $10 each or $45 for the 5

Jars - $3 each or $20 for the 8.

IMG_01801.JPG

I'll take the 5L, all of them however I think you live in whosville? Postage may be a bit much unless you are on the Gold Coast.

I'm on the northside of Brissie. Are you likely to be up this way any time soon? Prob wouldn't be worth posting 'em.

I'll take your 4L jars if they're still available.

-- although I don't know when I'd get to the northside either now I think about it...

Keen on all the 5L demis if Cube doesn't snag them first.

Drive up and down the Bruce daily so could pick them up.

LiquidGold said:
I'm interested in the 4L jars, what suburb mate?
Stafford Hts mate.

Parks said:
I'll take your 4L jars if they're still available.

-- although I don't know when I'd get to the northside either now I think about it...
Hey Parks...if Liquid doesn't able to get 'em, I can sit on 'em for ya. I reckon you'd be good for it B) You sound as bad as my missus family, she's from Salisbury way, I asked 'em if they had their visas to come visit us on northside...no bloody sense of humourr,eh. The bastards never visit, they reckon coming northside is like going t' bluudy moon. Or maybe it's just me.

GibboQLD said:

I reckon it's safe to give Cube till tomorrow to work out what he wants to do, happy to give you first rights after that mate. Maybe this time tomorrow evening for cutoff.

LiquidGold said:
I could pick up the jars one afternoon later this week if that suits.
Best arvo is prob Thursday as I am home all afternoon. Friday I won't be here till around half past 5. I'll PM you the address, just let me know which time will suit best.

Jars are gone pending payment and pickup, and going to give Cube oppoprtunity till tonight, with GibboQLD as first refusal then.

madpierre06 said:
Hey Parks...if Liquid doesn't able to get 'em, I can sit on 'em for ya. I reckon you'd be good for it B) You sound as bad as my missus family, she's from Salisbury way, I asked 'em if they had their visas to come visit us on northside...no bloody sense of humourr,eh. The bastards never visit, they reckon coming northside is like going t' bluudy moon. Or maybe it's just me.
Ha! I don't mind driving up that way I'm just looking at the family calendar and wondering which birthday or xmas event I can fob off to come get them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Parks said:
Ha! I don't mind driving up that way I'm just looking at the family calendar and wondering which birthday or xmas event I can fob off to come get them :lol: :lol:
:lol: Oh, her mob don't mind fobbing you off, especially if I was gonna be at something...heyyyyyy, now I get it :lol: MInd you, early days I gave 'em plenty of reason to dislike, they first met me at a Grand Final bbq and I took a six pack of GF Special Bitter, around 6 or 6.2% IIRC....yeah, didn't end well. Some folks got no tolerance.

And you only missed by 7 lousy minutes yesterday in getting the jars mate...Liquid ended up committing to 'em, if for any reason it falls through I'll let you know.

GibboQLD said:

Hey mate, no response from Cube so they're yours if you want 'em. I'll get a PM off to you in morning with contact details etc. thursday arvo isvprobably gonna be best nearest time but we csn wirk thst out.

madpierre06 said:
Hey mate, no response from Cube so they're yours if you want 'em. I'll get a PM off to you in morning with contact details etc. thursday arvo isvprobably gonna be best nearest time but we csn wirk thst out.
Thanks mate! Much appreciated!

Back