Firestone, Dogfishead, Lagunitas, Stone Available In Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fourstar

doG reeB
Reaction score
Well i received an e-mail yesterday from Purvis Wine Cellars noting they now have Firestone, Dogfishead, Lagunitas and Stone arrogant ******* in stock. I'm going to make a trip down tonight and buy up on some booty. Hopefully there is still stock left.

Let's just hope im not $100 out of pocket from 1/2 doz beer purchases! Maybe the rumours are true that these beers where making their way down after all! :icon_chickcheers:

That's good news. I've been wanting to try the 120 IPA by dogfishhead brewery.

That's good news. I've been wanting to try the 120 IPA by dogfishhead brewery.

Im waiting to try all of the dogfishhead beers...the 60, 90 and 120. Hopefully they bring in their world wide stout and other beers.

Cheers
Phil

I'll be interested to hear whether they have made the trip well - tried a couple of Rouge's beers recently, and either the fuss made about them is way overdone, or they have lost a chunk of "special" while in transit.

I'll be interested to hear whether they have made the trip well - tried a couple of Rouge's beers recently, and either the fuss made about them is way overdone, or they have lost a chunk of "special" while in transit.

The three rogues on tap at the Darlo taphouse at the moment are pretty special.....

Well i received an e-mail yesterday from Purvis Wine Cellars noting they now have Firestone, Dogfishead, Lagunitas and Stone arrogant ******* in stock. I'm going to make a trip down tonight and buy up on some booty. Hopefully there is still stock left.

Thanks. And by thanks I mean whatever the opposite of thanks is. I got that email a few days ago and if I drive all the way there from Frankston and it is all gone because you can't keep your big trap shut...well, nothing really - but you get the general idea. If there's no Dogfish left you'll be on my shitlist. Yes. I will blame you personally.

[EDIT: GAH! And now I've bumped the thread!]

Some of you guys would be travelling to Sydney to see relo's surely. If so might organise a bulk buy and you can bring up a pallet of DFH :D

Just did some Googling and heard the beers are all poisoned. And taste like VB. Poisoned VB. Serious. Don't buy any (until after the weekend).

(My lawyers wish me to point out that the above is all in jest - excluding the paranthesis of course. You've spent too much money on Christmas - think of your family's financial wellbeing (won't somebody think of the children?!))

apparently the 90min is nearly gone, and there was no 120min,
they are all reasonably priced too if you ask me

What are the dates like Sinkas, as I'm not aware of any official DFH here yet. I'm assuming they are grey imports.

cheers Ross

they are in the mail, I dont know, I beleive the DFH is near expirly but most others are not too bad

Oh.

May be a lucky reprieve for you, Fourstar.

Thanks. And by thanks I mean whatever the opposite of thanks is. I got that email a few days ago and if I drive all the way there from Frankston and it is all gone because you can't keep your big trap shut...well, nothing really - but you get the general idea. If there's no Dogfish left you'll be on my shitlist. Yes. I will blame you personally.

Ring them and ask them to put some aside. Pay over the phone with credit card. Advance there at your leisure.

Then drive by fourstar's place and steal his supply.

Then drive by fourstar's place and steal his supply.

My lawyers have advised me to assert that I will being doing no such thing. I wasn't even there. And I have a watertight alibi. You can't pin this one on me. I'm not going to jail for you or anybody!

Just for proof! Oh they have Anchor, The whole Sierra Nevada range and Epic's IPA and MAYHEM too!

See, i dont lie! :icon_drool2: I wish i had a snap freezer as the anticipation for the 60 minute IPA and Laguinitas IPA is killing me!

DSCN2124.JPG

Hahaha! Thats the reason why i posed about it today rather than lastnight! Bhahaha!

Seriously there looks to be plenty, if you are in by the weekend id say you will get a taste of everything. Oh BTW, that haul wasn't cheap, $98 bucks post 10% off for 12 bottles! :party: Glad ive been brewing light beers recently!

Just for proof! Oh they have Anchor, The whole Sierra Nevada range and Epic's IPA and MAYHEM too!

See, i dont lie! :icon_drool2: I wish i had a snap freezer as the anticipation for the 60 minute IPA and Laguinitas IPA is killing me!

SNAP!

it just went tonight and picked up the same lot, they are in the fridge right now, i can here them calling me!

alas no 120min from dogfish head....

i'm sure i'll manage

jimmy

Latest posts

Back