• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fermentors, Bottle Opener And Bottle Tree For Sale @ Bexley

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrewCarey82

"Baron Hardmans" Chief brewer.
Reaction score
Hey guys.

Long time no speak.

Well as the above states am selling the above @ Bexley.

Fermentors are your standard type all come with lid, no air lock and are in good condition except dusty as havent been used in a couple of years, but you'd clean it anyway I'd hope even if it looked sparkling - $20 each or nearest offer will go cheaper if someone wants to buy all 3.

Brigalow bottle opener, benchtop style, just your standard Big W/Kmart job will sell for $35 ono.

Bottle tree is your standard orange job holds a 100 or so bottles, a necessity for anyone and always good to have a spare. Will sell for $35.

Willing to sell the lot in bulk for $120.

Thanks for reading.

And Feel free to make an offer. Available for pickup from 5:30 each day and weekends by organisation.

Bump.

Willing to listen to any reasonable offers fellas.

If I was in Sydney I would definitely take you up on this bargain considering I need a lot of that gear but I can't justify a trip to Sydney from Newcastle just for some homebrew gear.

Let me know if you're coming up to Newie any time soon and I'd be happy to buy the lot.

PS - Is the Brigalow bottle "opener" actually a bottle capper? Or is it really a bottle opener?

If I was in Sydney I would definitely take you up on this bargain considering I need a lot of that gear but I can't justify a trip to Sydney from Newcastle just for some homebrew gear.

Let me know if you're coming up to Newie any time soon and I'd be happy to buy the lot.

PS - Is the Brigalow bottle "opener" actually a bottle capper? Or is it really a bottle opener?

Dang. Good point mate, is a bottle capper!

Bump for evening traffic. If I dont get an offer will have to list on ebay which is an extra pain in the arse.

I live in Brighton le Sands, could drop by and pick up the bottle capper and the bottle tree for $50?

:D

(always worth a shot, eh?)

thanks
Bjorn

Are you sure we can't tempt you back to the dark side Drew?

Remember the Amarillo hop..............

At least I tried,

Fester.

Are you sure we can't tempt you back to the dark side Drew?

Remember the Amarillo hop..............

At least I tried,

Fester.

LOL, that I do, God I had about 2kg's of the stuff.

Mate maybe down the track but for the moment highly unlikely any time soon, do miss our meets though always cracking good times!

I live in Brighton le Sands, could drop by and pick up the bottle capper and the bottle tree for $50?

:D

(always worth a shot, eh?)

thanks
Bjorn

Mate $75 and I'll even throw in the fermentors?

Otherwise can go as low as $60 for the 2.

Latest posts

Back