Could Ask For More....new Stein

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fraser_john

Go Pies
Reaction score
Well, my step son dropped past the house and left me a gift in the fridge....a new Kaiserdom 1 litre stein with a 1 litre can inside the stein! One more to add to the collection....

Kaiserdom_Stein___Litre_of_beer_001s.jpg

Kaiserdom_Stein___Litre_of_beer_002s.jpg

I've had one of these for a year. Only used it once though, I know I know, total pussy.

funny thing is in a pub I always get a pint if available

but at home with home brew I sit about 2m from my bar and always end up using a 285ml bitburger glass cause i know its easy enough to fill it up anyway!

but at home with home brew I sit about 2m from my bar and always end up using a 285ml bitburger glass cause i know its easy enough to fill it up anyway!

+1. 250ml glass its easy to refill.

Lobo

They're a damn good buy if you ever see them. $15 ish for a stein and 1L Beer. And you don't have to try to sneak it out of a pub!

Yeah im the same, 250ml grolsch glass most of the time, cos if it runs out ill just refill it from the keg B)

After drinking from it last night, it will just be stored with the collection. 1L at a time is too much, it gets too warm and the stein did not hold a great head either.

At home I prefer drinking from a "pot" when pouring from my taps.

John

Yeah im the same, 250ml grolsch glass most of the time, cos if it runs out ill just refill it from the keg B)

+2.

Nice stein though, I tend to find I usually have one drink out of them then straight to the bar too. :D

a new Kaiserdom 1 litre stein with a 1 litre can inside the stein!

Funny thing is that they actually hold over 1ltr, probably about 1.25ltrs.. ;)

One night after having a few schooners, I filled my Stein up(same one) and thought I would be able to polish it off, couldnt do it.. :icon_vomit:

yea vicelore brought me one when i gave him an AG demo. i was chuffed. i thought the beer was excellent to.

Latest posts

Back