Brisbane Grain Bulk Buy June 2016

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nervoso said:
Is it still open for orders?
Bugger just read the entire thread and missed out...

Wanted the same order as Alfadog

Is there interest in another pallet of 40?

If you need help with a bulk buy just let me know. They usually take a week or two to fill. I can send the spreadsheet if required

alfadog said:
I found a couple of stuff ups on the spreadsheet, I sent a PM to the affected people.
Username error may have caught me out too alfadog,

I sent you a PM.

I don't want to delay this BB.

Would anyone on this thread please PM me alfadog's bank details PM post please?

zorsoc_cosdog said:
I don't want to delay this BB.

Would anyone on this thread please PM me alfadog's bank details PM post please?
PM sent mate

Ok that is all paid except a partial payment for my spreadsheet error. CB will be in touch soon to confirm availability then I will transfer the funds to CB!!!

Hi Alfadog ,
All good mate , I'll send that 37 over tomm, only just back into Winton tonite from been out on a cattle station , no mobile reception. I'll transfer the 37 bucks for freight in morning. Was in super rush that day you put spread sheet up and never checked the figures as well .
Cheers
I'll send over tomm after I get up. Been a hectic day

What do you do Coldspace! I'm a desk whisperer.... Your world sounds.... Alive.

There is no Bairds GP, however they are prepared to substitute with TFGP at the same price, if you are happy (Coldspace and Smokomark I'm looking at you) I can deposit the cash ASAP

the cash is secure in my offshore account... I mean it is sent to CB, shits about to get real.

Sounds fine with me. I'll fix u up on Monday when back into emerald for the diff.
Regards
Matt

zorsoc_cosdog said:
What do you do Coldspace! I'm a desk whisperer.... Your world sounds.... Alive.
Ha, yeah doing a road trip out with family to western qld and seeing a friend on a property . Beats working.
Back to work in 2 weeks. I do electrical and refrigeration.

Coldspace said:
Ha, yeah doing a road trip out with family to western qld and seeing a friend on a property . Beats working.
Back to work in 2 weeks. I do electrical and refrigeration.

I'm a sparky that sits in an office all day... I need to get out more!

Latest posts

Back