AHB Articles: Hop Plant Register

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I created this topic as i want to add to the wiki but when i click edit, it comes up with this and i've no idea how to change it. I haven't seen it in other wikis when i go to edit them, so i'm not sure how necessary the coding is or if it's some kind of error...

--------------------------------

Under your State enter your name and the rhizomes you have next to your name.<br /><br />Eg<br /><br /><b>STATE</b><br /><br />User 1 (your location): Hop plant 1, Hop plant 2<br /><br />User 2 (your location): Hop plant 1, Hop plant 2<br /><br />If everyone is happy perhaps place your details adjacent to people in the same locality for ease of navigation for future swaps<br /><br /><br /><b>NEW SOUTH WALES</b><br /><br />Franko (Macarthur NSW): Vienna Gold, Goldings to be planted this season<br /><br />eric8 (Turramurra NSW) : Columbus; Chinook- Cascade but not planted yet<br /><br />Kabooby (Macarthur NSW):--- and so on

------------------------------------

could i just copy the wiki as it appears, and paste over everything in the 'edit wiki' and add my bit?

When you do work out the coding please enter

VICTORIA (Brunswick West) Manticle: Tettnanger, Chinook, planted August 2009. Happy to swap/trade rhizomes and flowers if and when plants grow and bloom

just did it for you while editing my entry

I added my details, too.

Also, edited your formatting Manticle. Just to keep it uniform throughout the article.

Latest posts

Back