2009 Bucchan Amateur Brewing Competition

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarmBeer

Unhappy camper
Reaction score
Biggups to Zebba for his first place in the "Pale Ale" section of the Amateur Brewing section of 2009 Bucchan show.

I'll let him fill you in on the details

I was in Buchan last weekend. Lovely spot. I was hoping for some better beers on tap at the local pub (drank tooheys old bottled which was much better than I expected).

Congrats to Zebba. Is there much of a brewing scene around that part of Gipssland?

There use to be a strong club in/around Sale called SAAZ but have not heard about them in recent times.

Biggups to Zebba for his first place in the "Pale Ale" section of the Amateur Brewing section of 2009 Bucchan show.

I'll let him fill you in on the details

Where the Bucchan hell is the Bucchan Show? :eek:

Cheers

Paul

I was in Buchan last weekend. Lovely spot. I was hoping for some better beers on tap at the local pub (drank tooheys old bottled which was much better than I expected).

Congrats to Zebba. Is there much of a brewing scene around that part of Gipssland?

Two P's and one S in Gippsland, thanks manticle. :D
Just thought I'd defend the old patch.

Also one 'c' in Buchan.

Simple typo mate. Apologies for any consternation caused to the inhabitants.

I must spell Gippsland: 'Gippsland'.

Whoever heard of 14 lines (aside from members of Motley Crew)? You got off lightly.

LOL - FU Warmbeer!

As I mentioned in the Vic caseswap thread, I did indeed get first prize... And was the only entrant!

Manticle - I believe the pub has cascade light, VB and Bundy and Coke on tap. It used to just have Carlton Draught and Carlton Light until just recently. It is a lovely spot, although I don't regret moving out of there once highschool was over! Still got family and friends there, but only visit a few times a year. And lately, I've started bringing my own beer up with me :)

Back