• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

19L Metal Kegs for Sale - Wollongong NSW

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sponge

Dungeon O' Sponge Brewery
Reaction score
Dear AHB'ers,

I'm clearing out the garage at the moment and have 4 x 19L kegs in excess of my needs. Apparently 14 kegs is too many... :huh: They are all metal unlike the usual rubber based cornys.

I haven't used any of them so are in need of a good clean along with new seals since they were always needing replacement as the current ones just break apart from being left out in the sun by the looks of it. See the photo below for current condition.

I paid $50 each for them this time last year so am asking for the same again.

PM me if anyone is interested.

Finally, I have a 50L keg with a single 1/2" hole located in some forgotten area (I'll have to try and move the crap in front of it to get a proper look at where it's located). This is free to anyone who wants it.

Pickup from Wollongong, NSW.

Now that you mention it I think they might be..

I can't check measurements at the moment but I am pretty sure they were listed as 23L kegs when I purchased them, I just never got around to filling one up to confirm.

Better for me to stay on the safe side and say 19L for now until I can confirm otherwise.

Either way, I have kegs for sale :D

Just had a quick measure and they're 660 x 200. Not sure if that's the same as your 23L ones yob?

dunno mate, while I own one or two they arent here so I can check for you, they do look strikingly similar though..

Sponge I can freight to Alexandria for any Sydney takers ...

There seems to be a lot of evidence to suggest these are in fact 23L kegs.

Either way, they've also been thrown on gumtree for now but will take it down if anyone on here wants them.

:beerbang:

Just a friendly reminder that this gear is still available :D

I'll take that as a no, so this shall be the final post.

Up on ebay they go..

PM if anyone is still interested as I will take the ebay listing down if need be.

sponge said:
Apparently 14 kegs is too many... :huh:

That's why I only have 13. Great price. If I had the money now, I'd get them. Then I still wouldn't have 14 kegs.

Was dithering earlier about asking you to hold them, but that's not fair play, and ur missus may doubt that you have a serious offer :lol:

I think she's grown to love them taking up the space, or so I tell myself. The garage isn't going to feel the same without them.

As a side note, you may be able to pick them up even cheaper through the ebay listing..

;)

Latest posts

Back