Ss Conical With Temp Control - Links Please

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hogan

Stalag Brewery
Reaction score
Fellow brewers.

Looking for Aussie links to stainless conical fermenters, 50 to 100 lts. with temperature control. Our sponsor sites have the fermenters but not with the temp control.

Cheers, Hoges.

Fellow brewers.

Looking for Aussie links to stainless conical fermenters, 50 to 100 lts. with temperature control. Our sponsor sites have the fermenters but not with the temp control.

Cheers, Hoges.

you could do what i did build a coolroom with a air con controlled by a fridgemate
cheers paul
brew__1_of_8_.jpg

i think this is going in one direction.......... unless you have a glycol jacketed unit...... it needs to be in a fridge or a cool room.

kind of :icon_offtopic: sorry :)

I have had the pic of that plastic conical in the fridge in my head for years and now, after finding the website and checking the dimentions, i will need ANOTHER fridge to fit one in. That will make 3 fridges and 2 chest freezers in my garage :eek:

Link for those interested.

http://www.rotamoulding.com.au/Cone_Tanks%20Small.htm

Thanks to Tony, Paul and Peakydh for your responses.

This unit is not for me, for as much as I would love one the price is above my level. A good brewing mate of mine who does not operate computers has asked me to inquire.

So far as temp control is concerned the options are to have it placed in a fridge or cold room or spend a lot of additional dollars to have the glycol jacket fitted.

He is pretty adamant that it has to be stainless so I will pass your suggestions on.

Cheers, Hoges.

i think this is going in one direction.......... unless you have a glycol jacketed unit...... it needs to be in a fridge or a cool room.

kind of :icon_offtopic: sorry :)

I have had the pic of that plastic conical in the fridge in my head for years and now, after finding the website and checking the dimentions, i will need ANOTHER fridge to fit one in. That will make 3 fridges and 2 chest freezers in my garage :eek:

Link for those interested.

http://www.rotamoulding.com.au/Cone_Tanks%20Small.htm

How awesome are they, you every enquired about the cost of postage mate??

Heres a picky of mine I am working on.I haven't tried it out yet and am just hoping it works,I am not sure what to expect and would like any hints or tips I only make kit and lme ale but and going to try my luck at a larger if this works,

CONICAL_IN_FRIDGE.jpg

Latest posts

Back