Zymurgy Mag

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markws

Reaction score
Currently I am a member of the America HB Assoc which entitles you also the there magazine Zymurgy. For some completely unknown reason I do not regularly receive this mag and are constantly e-mailing the group to chase it up.

Do any other AHBer's receive this mag directly from the US and experience this problem?

The weird thing about it the US - BYO mag arrives consistently on time!!! Obviously life was not meant to always be easy- funny that!!!!!

Cheers

Mark WS

Can't say I get it but there was some discussion in the latest BYO thread about the delivery being very slow to aus. Sounded like they all received it just ages after it was released.

Good Day
I consistently receive Zymurgy 9+ weeks after it is sent which is a bit off putting. I receive it a day or two after it arrives in Australia going by the post marks.

hopefully in Adelaide soon :(

wee stu said:
hopefully in Adelaide soon :(
[post="83710"][/post]​

I thought you still had a couple of back issues to read first wee stu :p

Doc

I keep thinking AHA has forgotten about me. Maybe we could petetition them to send it via airmail in future?!

Doc said:
[post="83717"][/post]​

Actually, an All About Beer lobbed up last Friday :eek: , can't remember ever asking them for more than the one free issue :lol: .

wee stu said:
Doc said:
[post="83717"][/post]​

Actually, an All About Beer lobbed up last Friday :eek: , can't remember ever asking them for more than the one free issue :lol: .
[post="83736"][/post]​

Did you send back the card they sent you saying you didn't want to subscribe ?

Doc

Doc said:
Did you send back the card they sent you saying you didn't want to subscribe ?

Doc
[post="83739"][/post]​

That I can't remember, but I certainly can't remember sending any payment details. And I kept on getting cards from them saying time was running out to subscribe and that my subscription had now ended.

It's not an uncommon for magazines to take quite some time to get here.
My October issue of What's Brewing only got here today - 3 weeks after it was issued.

wee stu said:
[post="83736"][/post]​

Is this what we all look like?
At least they are trying to make it look like the stockbrokers hobby.

johnno

all_about_beer_magazine_pic.jpg

johnno said:
Is this what we all look like?
At least they are trying to make it look like the stockbrokers hobby.

johnno
[post="83804"][/post]​

Nup. More like this. :wub:

Warren -

OktoberFest_060_WoodNymph.jpg

Warren, I see that you're a fan of the Maltose Falcons members.

For those of you who frequent BrewBoard, CJ in J has been having similar issues with delivery to Japan. He's started a thread here.

I sent an e-mail to the two AHA representatives listed and would recommend you guys follow suit.

I might post a link to this thread over at BB.

My September/October Zymurgy arrived today :excl:

I've forgotten how long it took to get here, but the November/December issue was posted in the States on 19 October 2005!!

Something else arrived in the post today.

My Zymurgy renewal subscription reminder.

This was posted on 25 October 2005 :blink:

Funny about that, eh?

My September/October issue also arrived today. Jason also resent this issue today so we can track exact transport time; I'll e-mail him when I get the new one... in about 9 weeks.

Very interesting on the renewal subscription offer. You should e-mail Jason and get him to clarify the discrepancy in delivery times Stu.

Good Day Stu
Received mine 2 days ago. Australia Post received it on 2 Nov going by the post mark.

warrenlw63 said:
Nup. More like this. :wub:

Warren -
[post="83808"][/post]​

She can knock the froth off my doppelbock, anytime... B)

TL

Back