Zymico Bits

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikem108

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Zymico products are available in Aust.
They seem to have a whole lot of problem solvers.
All the hardwares near me are useless for the kind of stuff brewers are after. :(

Nope, there are no Australian suppliers. If you do order any Zymie products from the US, make sure you get the complete set eg the bulkhead + ball valve + hose barb. Australian and US threads are slightly different and it will leak if you use a Zymie bulkhead and a ball valve with a BSB thread.

So I would suggest you just search a little further a field for a better hardware store.

Cheers
MAH

...bump.

I suppose there are still no Oz suppliers of Zymico weldless gear? I'm after 2 x deluxe+ kettle conversion kits and a kewler kit deluxe+ for my 10Gal rubbermaid....The weldless gear on Morebeer looks to be the cheapest, compared to the Zymico stuff and Northern Brewer equivalents in the US. The killer may be postage - especially if USPS is not available any more??? :blink:

Thanks, MAH, for pointing out the thread conflict for us tool challenged brewers! Looks like I've got a couple of ex-GMK stainless ball valves for sale!

Cheers,
TL

Hey TL,

I've got a 1/2" kettle conersion kit on my kettle and a bazooka screen. Bought mine in the US early 2003. Definitely worth getting, but I don't know of any Oz suppliers of them.

Doc

Zymico stuff can be made at home, simply and at half the cost.

cheers

Darren

Hi,

I have no idea of pricing but these guys might carry what you need.

AustFluid

They have a 84mb (265 page) downloadable catalogue.
Catalogue

No affiliation etc.

Ian...

Back