Youtube red, YT music, any gurus?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scooterism

Reaction score
Hi ya!,

Anyone know how to remove songs from a playlist on android

and

Does anyone know how to sync the playlist on my phone to my pc?

and

Is there a shuffle mode for said playlist?

1. go into playlist, on the right of each song there are 3 buttons. click the song u want to remove, click remove from playlist.

2. should be automatic if signed in to same account

3. yes. press play then put in on shuffle

1. go into playlist, on the right of each song there are 3 buttons. click the song u want to remove, click remove from playlist.

2. should be automatic if signed in to same account

3. yes. press play then put in on shuffle

I don't get the option for 1.
26239552_10210860515609558_5702366435323022790_n.jpg

2, Same account, no sync.

Is there a way to force it?

3, Looking into it.

Or, now that I think about it, are features dis-abled for the free trial period?

that looks completely different to my version. Is that Youtube Red music player or something?

I thought you were talking about Google Music - which you get for free with a youtube red subscription. Give that a try and see if it helps

Yeah, it's the YT music app.

Will try Google music.

Cheers

Hi ya!,

Anyone know how to remove songs from a playlist on android

and

Does anyone know how to sync the playlist on my phone to my pc?

and

Is there a shuffle mode for said playlist?

1. From the main page, select the library tab at the bottom right > Select the 'Playlists' menu > hit the menu button (3 dots) to the right of the playlist you want to edit > select edit playlist.
From there, you can remove any track, change order, etc.

2. I don't understand, as long as you are signed into your Google account, the Playlists should be the same, regardless of what device you are using.

3. When you select the playlist and music starts playing, immediately below the video is a bar that has the playlist name in the left. To the right is the shuffle icon, the repeat icon and the menu icon. (note this is on the Android app. The layout might be a little different using a pc).

Hope that helps.

I have 2 and 3 sorted.
I finger banged a whole bunch of shit on my phone and stuff works.

As for 1, I can only edit the playlist on my PC.

That will have to do.

Thanks.

Back