You'd be a Fool not to move to WA Today

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We use non-potable water lines up here for years, they are fed with Tooheys New.

spog said:
April 1st.?
Hmmmmm
I thought the last quote gave that away,
Brewer Dan Turley's final comment was, “Would you believe such a great idea of fixed beer lines in housing would start on April fools day?”.

Anyway, I felt that was obvious in the thread title;

NewtownClown said:
Hmmmmm
I thought the last quote gave that away,
Brewer Dan Turley's final comment was, “Would you believe such a great idea of fixed beer lines in housing would start on April fools day?”.[/size]

Anyway, I felt that was obvious in the thread title;

And with Fool and Today in capitals on the 1st of April.
I was going to try an April fools joke here but left it too late,maybe next year.
Cheers....spog..

Black Devil Dog said:
No, it's real.
I am yet to be convinced,when I read about it I immediately thought of the Kiwi prank of plumbing beer into a fellas house,and reading this topic on April 1st, hmm,along with other bits of info as posted earlier here.
Ahh but I am a synical old ******* at times. Cheers...spog...

Judging by the reaction of the wife and the way she turns on the water in the kitchen the whole thing seems to be completely set up, so not a prank but just a scripted piece of advertisement.

Florian said:
Judging by the reaction of the wife and the way she turns on the water in the kitchen the whole thing seems to be completely set up, so not a prank but just a scripted piece of advertisement.
Yes, having a wine tank that gravity feeds a wine tap would be more likely to get the wife's approval.

Back