You Rostered On Xmas

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
this could only apply to you big d and me , worked the last 4 Xmas days , roster finally given me the day off
LOOK OUT !!

I'll be working on and off (on call - sorta) over the christmas new-years break..

working.

night shift.

12hrs.

christmas and boxing day!!!!!!!

Non- english speaking In-laws over from Denmark over Christmas....at least you guys get paid for you work.....spare a thought for me!
;)

Yep, rostered on in some little English pub drinking real ale!
I am off to the Old Dart for Xmas! :D

Cheers and bollocks
TDA

TDA,

Where abouts you off to? North or South?

half ya luck batz.
im rostered on for day shift.all 12 hours of it.
least the company feeds us at lunch time but alas no alcohol

Well it's my first one off for a few years , should have another off next year before the cycle starts again
Who knows may snachit soon anyway

well my work has a shutdown so for two weeks im off and will help my beer stocks to evaporate down my little beer gut

I'm the same as the Jazman, my work closes for the chrissy/new year break. Had to be on call before ....it definitely sucks as no drink cause MAY have to drive somewhere.

TDA check your luggage..sounds like you might find wasabi in there..

little beer gut hey jaz.i was once the proud owner of a six pack.now its just the normal middle aged keg.nice and roundish.unless i suck it in of course then it looks flattish with a nice loose shirt on. :D
price ya pay for a habit of nice beer

Ahhh....can you imagine, and English Christmas drinking ale...

Old Peculiar (on draft it's nothing like the bottle), London Pride, Firkin Dogboulter, and all hand pulled.

Sigh I miss my days in Leeds and visiting the annual CAMRA festival in Wembley (now that's an event not to be missed!!!!)

TDA, how much luggage did you say you were taking?

Back