You Can Be A Movie Star!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chatty

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone would ever have the time to make up a video of an ag day as an educational 'tool'.

Seeing as how I have bugger all chance of getting to see an ag beer being made in the near future I thought the next best thing would be a video from one of my esteemed colleagues here on the board. A video would give me a better chance of picking up the necessary skills so I didn't screw too much up and it would be better than a series of pictures.

I'll reimburse the lucky bugger for the video/postage if anyone is interested... :p

Chatty

Gday Chatty

I reckon that would be a top idea :) specially for us newbies who wish to take steps further in his/her homebrewing

I even think there is a place for some other instructional videos from the beginner to the advanced homebrewer

I can see it now "homebrewing for dummies" with 101 easy steps to create your perfect beer :D :D

anyway i reckon it would be a brilliant idea if someone could pull it off

cheers
ozdevil

Funny you should mention this...Doc hosted a bit of a brew day and myself, Volcano(I think) and his mate attended .Volcano had a digicam and was going like an Asian tourist, so maybe when he has settled(He was on the move to Bisbane)he might be able to piece something together. Also AndrewQLD has got a bit of a photojournal going on in here as well

top idea chatty.
im newly into ag and mine is easy for vhs.reckon i could try at some stage to get something onto tape.may not be the right way as all ive learnt is via sites like this.
worth a try i reckon.will see what i can do.

cheers
big d

What about a video at JMs on the 18th?

Any video would be bloody good. The day at JM's would be perfect because there would be a group who might be able to put together a (half? - depends if they start arguing like girls over technique ;) ) constructive commentary with it.

big d, if you get a chance a video would be much appreciated - let me know what you get up to.

If anyone else feels inspired then let me know :)

Chatty

Latest posts

Back