• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Yob's Sales/give-aways

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
Ongoing over the next few months Im shifting my attention to kegs and such, Ive various upgrades going on and there will be progressive needs for equipment to change space/hands

:( one of the best bits of kit that has been with me from day dot has to go to a new home.

3.JPG

This fridge will probably offset global warming if left to it's own devices.. I run it with a temp controller and find that Im much happier without a frozen FV

1.JPG

The fridge it tastefully decorated and in fact took me 2 goes to get that Homer in place.. (something to do with a hangover and a wiindy day... dont ask)

2.JPG

Currently in use as a dedicated Cold Conditioning fridge and Hop storage and does a fantastic job of it but I've upgraded and need the space.. I actually really wish I could keep it.. it's a fantastic bit of kit and I will miss it.

Homer Decal alone I paid $30 for (twice <_< ) so make me a decent offer 4 it and it's yours B)

Yob

Yob.. what size is the fridge/freezer bit ?

Got dimensions ?

Interested for sure, especially since I only live a couple of suburbs away ;-)

Also.. it appears you have a fermenter belt in there.. is it workable as both lager and ale temp control ?

Duck

1: Got dimensions ?

2: Also.. it appears you have a fermenter belt in there.. is it workable as both lager and ale temp control ?

Duck

1: Dunno, Will measure tonight for you.

2: I have a whatsie where? :blink:

Im running a STC Temp controller on it (held on with elastic), it is currently a dedicated cold conditioning fridge (No Heat Belt) so will certainly work at lager temps... and below.. easily..

It really is a kick arse fridge and Im quite sad to see it go. As long as it's to another brewer I wont cry too long though ;)

Yob

Internal Freezer Dimensions are 400mm (Deep) x 400mm (Wide) x 290mm (High)

Ive currenly got about 6-8 pounds of pellet hops stored in there. (and some flowers as well)

:icon_cheers:

Yob,

My bad. it looked like a heat belt around the fermenter until I clicked on the pic and zoomed in !!

I gather the STC is NOT part of the deal ?

In the pic, looks like a 30 litre fermenter fits in easily ?

SWMBO would be very happy to recover the bottom 2 shelves of the freezer in the house if I was to bring this home. It may just be enuff incentive to outweigh the loss of space in the garage from "another bloody piece of brewing crap".

We brewers are so misunderstood.

I could probably do $40 for the fridge ?

Duck

I gather the STC is NOT part of the deal ?

In the pic, looks like a 30 litre fermenter fits in easily ?

;) STC isnt part of the deal.. Happy to assist you to put one together if you have the bits or sell you my spare (without the box it's in) for the cost of all the parts... Dunno what that would be off the top of my head though..

30 Lt FV Fits in easily mate, It has a little stainless steel reinforcement under the shelf too which I will throw in for kicks :p

Capture.JPG

(Yes I know.. could do with a clean)

Sold pending Payment and pickup. You are really paying $30 for the sticker and $10 for the fridge :lol: You will not be unhappy with it.

Yob (sniff sniff)

if that doesn't go through... let me know... I still need a fermentation fridge after the last one blew up as soon as it was hooked up to an STC.

;) STC isnt part of the deal.. Happy to assist you to put one together if you have the bits or sell you my spare (without the box it's in) for the cost of all the parts... Dunno what that would be off the top of my head though..

30 Lt FV Fits in easily mate, It has a little stainless steel reinforcement under the shelf too which I will throw in for kicks :p

View attachment 57722

(Yes I know.. could do with a clean)

Sold pending Payment and pickup. You are really paying $30 for the sticker and $10 for the fridge :lol: You will not be unhappy with it.

Yob (sniff sniff)

Done deal.

I am away for work until the end of the week. Does it need to move urgently ?

Are you around over the weekend if I was to come by to pick it up ?

Duck

After a sad farewell to the Homer fridge (cant seem to find those decals online any more :( ) and a bit of a grunt with the next door neighbors we got me new fridge in the shed and Im a happy camper indeed.

So I was having a bit of repacking of hops and came across these.

Free!

Northern Brewer 40g
Sapphire 120g
Pacific Jade30g
Green Bullet 25g

all vac packed but of unknown age/origin (photo to follow)

Prefer pickup but if you want em and want to pay postage they are yours.

Yob

Nice offer, I'm surprised you're giving away all those hops Yob given your affinity for IPA. Commiserations on the fridge. :mellow:

Oh and mate, I found a couple of shelves for that fridge (if you want them?) and also you didnt take those longnecks that was thrown in the deal so if you want to pick em up let me know if not the 2 crates of Cleaned 750ml can go to someone else, happy to pass along the goodwill :)

:icon_cheers:

Next up is my old Partials / Kit additions pot.

Made many a tasty brew out of these pots, but they are taking up increasingly valuable space and I dont see that Im ever going to use them again now the HERMS is running so sweetly.. so

Free to the aspiring AG/Partial Brewer.. possibly best suited to someone on the move out of Kits.

1.JPG

19-20 LT SS Pot, dunno exact Volume.

2.JPG

Smaller Coles Jobby thats been drilled out (at great cost of drillbits) and fits in reasonably snug

3.JPG

Soem pitting warping on the base of the big pot, never caused me much concern

4.JPG

The 2 pots.

Pickup only, Eastern Burbs

Next up is my old Partials / Kit additions pot.

Made many a tasty brew out of these pots, but they are taking up increasingly valuable space and I dont see that Im ever going to use them again now the HERMS is running so sweetly.. so

Free to the aspiring AG/Partial Brewer.. possibly best suited to someone on the move out of Kits.

View attachment 57822

19-20 LT SS Pot, dunno exact Volume.

View attachment 57823

Smaller Coles Jobby thats been drilled out (at great cost of drillbits) and fits in reasonably snug

View attachment 57824

The 2 pots.

Pickup only, Eastern Burbs
[/quote
You,
What are you after for the pots?b

Back