Yet Another Aus wide Bulk buy Grain mill- Malt Muncher (third time lu

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Golani51 (Caulfield, VIC)
2. Rexi (Hobart, Tas)
3. eggs ( Croydon, Vic. work in Mulgrave)
4. 8-ball (brisbane Qld )
5. SamB (Caulfield, VIC)
6. Super Simian
7. MattC (Broken Hill, NSW)
8. eddy22 (Hampton 3188, Victoria)
9. nardcoooker (brisbane, QLD)
10. Aydos (Brighton, QLD)
11. Kudzu (Launceston, TAS)
12. Lael (Sydney)
13. goldenchild (central coast nsw)
14. novaris (Mooroolbark, Vic)
15 Pats (adelaide, sa)
16 kahlerisms (Kew, Vic)
17 crtp (syd nsw)
18. Lmccrone (Ascot Vale, Vic)
19. esssee (Sunbury, Vic)
20. Lagerbomb (Are you in??)

added location, cleaned up list

nardcoooker said:
2. Rexi (Hobart, Tas)
5. SamB (Caulfield, VIC)
6. Super Simian
12. goldenchild (central coast nsw)
13. novaris (Mooroolbark, Vic)
14 Pats (adelaide, sa)
15 kahlerisms (Kew, Vic)
16 crtp (syd nsw)
17. Lmccrone (Ascot Vale, Vic)
18. esssee (Sunbury, Vic)
19. Lagerbomb (Are you in??)

added location, cleaned up list
Sorry guys - also taking Ross's offer - the kegking deal is awesome - I'm sure you will get 20

Yeah I have a feeling we may be a few short of twenty now, may have to wait a bit

2. Rexi (Hobart, Tas)
5. SamB (Caulfield, VIC)
6. Super Simian
14 Pats (adelaide, sa)
15 kahlerisms (Kew, Vic)
16 crtp (syd nsw)

Thanks for all the work on this but have taken a different option. Apologies but Im sure you will get enough.

OK Since this is getting more complicated, I will ask that as soon as we have 20 (again) we move ahead with the buy. Not that I want to open a bag of worms but I dont appreciate our group being poached by someone else. Nothing personal but I am sure you can appreciate what I am talking about.

Anyway, now that I have vented, we need another two. If you know of anyone who wants a great mill, please let them know so we can make the buy.

R

Still interested. MM, Malt Muncher, yep, that one. C'mon, one more.

Also, Ross. What are you doing?

I can't justify the extra cash, the Minister for War and Finance will have my balls. I was just getting ready to transfer the cash, and you go and poach people from the Bulk Buy.

Golani51,

I hope that comment was not aimed at me? I was invited into this thread to make an offer, otherwise I would have left well alone.

Regards Ross

i don't think Ross did anything wrong. there were more than two options available and Ross offered a third after his gear was specifically mentioned.

Come on guys, it's fantastic that retailers are involved in the forum - we all win out of it, lets not overreact if those of us going with the original bulk buy need to wait an extra couple of days.

I don't see why Ross is in the firing line. He was invited and initially welcomed with open arms by the OP (who has now changed his attitude) and asked what he could offer in way of comparison.

I held off adding my name to the list until a price was supplied and in the meantime appreciated the alternatives mentioned...but fair enough it did come off the rails somewhat.

All that aside, I know of a few blokes wanting mills and will direct them this way. Now that there is a little more concrete info I'm sure you'll have more takers in no time.

It was a late night, somewhat intoxicated (post- Bayside Brewers meeting') and post- goldfish death comment, BUT the offer still should be something of offer to the group. Not saying that I was after his mill, but it is a bulk buy and we were looking at it as a group. Not a fraction of a group. Maybe I am wrong here but whatever. I think we will all recover eventually. It was not an attack on Ross and I have no issues with what he said or did (could have offered the esteemed moi a free mill but that is something I may take offline. A permanent 50% discount will soothe my hurt.
So- Here we are, a couple guys short, and I need beer. 2 more. Almost there. Ross- keep your mitts off my boys.

:lol: That's why I do most of my posting at breakfast....I'm more likely to be sober. Anyway I have started to spread the word about the deal and I'm sure you'll have more takers in no time.

Golani51

New to this so just wondering how it works if we come on board.Do we pay you the $109 into your account ,you collect the mills & then you post them to us for yet to be determined price?Or are we paying the mill supplier directly & they post to us at a price?

Cheers

Hupthomas

2. Rexi (Hobart, Tas)
5. SamB (Caulfield, VIC)
6. Super Simian
14 Pats (adelaide, sa)
15 kahlerisms (Kew, Vic)
16 crtp (syd nsw)
19. Jenno (Toowoomba, QLD)

I'll jump in. Only need 1 more now.

hupthomas said:
Golani51

New to this so just wondering how it works if we come on board.Do we pay you the $109 into your account ,you collect the mills & then you post them to us for yet to be determined price?Or are we paying the mill supplier directly & they post to us at a price?

Cheers

Hupthomas
hi mate: you pay into my account, I go pay personally and collect all mills. If someone wants to collect personally, all good and they can share a beer. Otherwise, the postage is the only difference. I think it was around $15 if not mistaken but will check with Aust post in morning.

Thanks I'm in.

2. Rexi (Hobart, Tas)
5. SamB (Caulfield, VIC)
6. Super Simian
14 Pats (adelaide, sa)
15 kahlerisms (Kew, Vic)
16 crtp (syd nsw)
20.Hupthomas (Old Bar ,NSW)

hupthomas said:
Thanks I'm in.

2. Rexi (Hobart, Tas)
5. SamB (Caulfield, VIC)
6. Super Simian
14 Pats (adelaide, sa)
15 kahlerisms (Kew, Vic)
16 crtp (syd nsw)
20.Hupthomas (Old Bar ,NSW)
DONE!
I will post bank details and postage fees etc this evening. The sooner the dosh is transferred to the account the sooner we can make payment and collect. If anyone sees this post and wants in, please PM me and we can sort it out. If payments are in by Weds night, I'll go in on Thursday morning and post so that you should have it (wherever you are) by Monday. Cheers to all.

Just to complicate things:

Does anyone have any special requests such as signatures on delivery, registered, next day delivery, singing postman?

As all these things will affect cost, Please PM your preference.

Golani51 said:
hi mate: you pay into my account, I go pay personally and collect all mills. If someone wants to collect personally, all good and they can share a beer. Otherwise, the postage is the only difference. I think it was around $15 if not mistaken but will check with Aust post in morning.
They fit in a regular 3 kg post bag which are around $11.70 each or a 3 kg bag with tracking for $12.50. That's what I sent them out in.

Brilliant:

I will send them out with tracking for peace of mind and assume there are no objections.

Latest posts

Back