Yeastie Boys - Digital Ipa

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been looking at doing this for ages. Had the link saved buta nice timely reminder to get my arse into gear.

They should do an MCA tribute beer.

Had this on the weekend (along with a few others), killer beer :icon_drool2:

tried this last night, in bottle mind, and wasn't impressed at all. not sure if i just don't like the hop combination or if it was something wrong with my particular bottle, or bad storage, but it didn't seem to have any malt backbone and tasted a lot like a thin fruity mouthwash.

I got a stubby from the Archive back a month or so ago. It must have been your bottle Fletcher - it was a good ipa

Yeah this IPA is decent. I have only been disappointed once and that was early 2013 when they made an overly bitter batch which threw the balance way out. Happens often when brewers tweak each batch in the pursuit for perfection.

I had their new beer nerdherder and it was just ok. This on tap and Gunnamatta are tops. Oh and 2013 PKB remix is the best yet *but that could just be due to the awesome levels of Citra in it*

Back