Yeast Labels

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Franko

Red Rocket Brewery
Reaction score
G day brewers,
Thought it might be handy to post these labels I'm working on to make your yeast collections easily identifiable.

size is 3inches wide x 1.75 inches high at 300dpi - should be ok to use on most yeast containers

will post pic soon

please let me know if you would like anything else added to the labels.

Franko

yeast_label.jpg

Franko, looks the good. Ist gut, ya ya.

How about adding generation to it?

Good idea
Will do

will wait for any other additions before the final label

cheers
Franko

I have Pumpyised the yeast label

Pumpy :)

yeast_label.JPG

I have Doctored this one

Sorry Frank ;)

doc_yeast_label.JPG

Heres the final label guys.

One generic label to cover all brands of yeast
Enjoy

Franko

yeast_label.jpg

I think the 'whitelabs only' bit isnt the best use of space. Since you already ticked Wyeast or White labs, you can then write the name in the 'strain' part, and with a different heading the 'whitelabs only' part, you could either write WLPxxx or a wyeast number...

Folks

I've tried printed labels a few times and I find they tend to smudge after a while in the fridge soaking up damp. They are also an absolute bugger to remove after a while. The glue goes all gummy and horrible. Nowadays I just us a strip of that 3m magic tape. Easy to write on and comes off easily even after ages in the fridge. Cheaper than labels too...

Dave

Pretty good. You might want to add another couple of tick boxes to denote whether the yeast came off a culture/split starter or a cake

Latest posts

Back