Yeast In Perth

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vlad, what do they go for? I have not been over to malthouse of yet ... live too close to TWOC to get the energy up for the journey. May try some whitlabs one day if I get over there.

Do they also sell bulk grains?

$15 per tube, for Whitelabs.
he gets bulk grain to order but Roy is the best for choice and quantity.

This place is my HBS of choice. Always friendly and helpful, and the range shits over pretty much any other place in Perth (TWOC excluded, haven't made the trek there yet).

I'm enjoying a pilsner I made with grain and yeast I got there, and its great. QLP833 (german bock lager) is a fantastic yeast, so very malty.

North of the river you can also try Gryphon brewing in Bassendean, [email protected]. Neville runs a home based brewing supply shop and keeps some wyeast in stock and takes orders every few months. He also has a has a good range of malts but not a lot of other bits and pieces. I usually shop with him for ingredients as its close to my house, otherwise I think TWOC is the best overall brew shop in Perth especially for yeast and grain.

Latest posts

Back