Yeast.......free Of Charge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerard_M

Reaction score
I will offer yeast "FREE OF CHARGE", but there are conditions.

1. You have to give me a call to check I have something ready.
2. You have to come to The Flying Horse Bar & Brewery to pick-up your yeast & try a few beers. If I am not there, you will need to ask the barstaff very, very nicely to fetch it from the coolroom, it will be marked with your name on the bucket.
3. We use 4 different strains of White Labs yeasts. If you want Lager, you get Lager. If you want Ale, you get Ale. There are so many experts here I am sure you can pick what strain of Ale we are using just by looking at it
4. Don't forget to return your bucket & never whinge about the price. 1 x 500g tub of slurry "FREE OF CHARGE" is as low as we can go.

Cheers
Gerard

Hee hee....:D Good value mate, wish i lived in VIC (sort of, free yeast almost makes it worth it)

Talk about a deceptive title!
I thought this was going to be one of those threads about something really nasty! :icon_vomit:

what a cool offer. good one gerard. i have heard of brew pubs in the states doing something similar for home brewers so to see it happening here is a not a surprise. wish i could get to vic more often, if not for the free yeast, at least to test out the brews!
joe

I'm getting deja vu on this offer.
If only you were still my local friendly micro brewer.

Doc

mmmmm bucket of yeast slurry .... <snap> Mexico ! D'oh

::checks google maps::

hmm, damn. too far to drive for the proverbial bucket o'slurry

::checks google maps::

hmm, damn. too far to drive for the proverbial bucket o'slurry

Come on Kai, follow Gerards lead, you must have tons of the stuff, at least until Dig turns it into Vegemite.

Hopefully I'll drop in next time I'm in the 'bool! Free yeast is good yeast :) .

Latest posts

Back