Yeast Containers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Voosher - having done this before I found it easier to put 50 in a pre-paid plastic satchel unless you have some other packaging. For about a dollar more you can send by express post. Either way your still offering a product that is cheaper than most other places and there is less hassle on your behalf. All of the AHBers I sold to were happy to wear the extra couple of dollars on postage and are grateful that you are doing them a service and a favour. That's how this great community works.

Good luck with this buy and make sure you keep some for yourself. I kept about 250 so I won't have to buy for a while. They are also handy for screws, nuts etc in the shed and for keeping stirrbars for your yeast stir plate all together.

Cheers
Tim

Hi Voosher

Can you put me down for 50 if they are still available please.

Thanks

Nifty

Hey Voosher.

Am I too late to get in for 50? If so can you put me on the list? (I'm in Tassie btw).

Cheers
James

Update

Kai 50
Franko 50 (minimum)
Gregg 50
Insight 50
Aaron 50
cliffo 50
Trent 50
wee stu 50
Archie 50(?)
NRB 50
brendanw 100
buddingbrewmaster 50
nifty 50 (gotta love the sound of that :D )

Voosher/Others 150 (minimum)

That put's me pretty close to the 900.
I'm happy to still take expressions of interests but I will need to finalise some numbers before I can guarantee being able to supply beyond the list above.

James, I'll see what I can do. I saw your post after I'd started typing this one. You're first on the list if they're not all allocated.

doglet,
I certainly appreciate the words of someone with previous experience at this caper. I get the feeling that the "fun" is just about to start.
At the same time I am happy to minimise unnecessary costs. I figure the difference between $12.50-odd for 40 and $18.00-odd for 50 is sufficient to make the offer.
Cheers.

I'll take 50 if it's not too late, no better time than now to start yeast farming! :)

Hell a bulk buy when I was away :eek:

I'll take 50 too ! :p

Now what did I buy?

Batz

Thanks Voosher.

It's great to see everyone pitching together like this - it makes homebrewing much more economical for all of us. I'd get another 900 and do the same as you, but being down in Tassie it's a bit of a logistical issue.

Maybe someone in Melbourne or Sydney could do another order for everyone that has missed the list this time? It sounds like there's the demand for it.

Fingers crossed there are some left over :)

Cheers
James

50 for me if it helps with your ordering,if i miss out no probs,just happy to help out....cheers...spog..

I'll keep an eye on this one for round 2.
It looks like there's still some interest so if we get 500 I can do another order (not quite as cheap as the first lot).
If it looks like it will get to 900 I'll do the same again.

Hey Ross.
Is this another item you should stock in future?

Hey Ross.
Is this another item you should stock in future?

Doesn't look like they'll be many sales left to have ;)
Seriously though, it's one of many items I'm looking at B)

cheers Ross

hey voosha

just wondering if you want us to give you our addresses soon, and of course we'll need your bank details to netbank you the money.

cheers

hey voosha

just wondering if you want us to give you our addresses soon, and of course we'll need your bank details to netbank you the money.

cheers

I'm hoping they should be available in the next day or so. When they arrive I'll send out PM's to finalise numbers and detail postage costs. That will include my bank details. I'll probably ask that replies confirm bank transfer and provide delivery address.

Any other interest in a second round?
If it falls short this time I can provide details to anyone who wants to pick up the running.
Cheers.

Quick update.

Delivery to me is looking like Tuesday 21st.
I would hope to have PM's out to all of you same day.

Stay tuned.
Cheers.

The containers finally arrived yesterday and I picked them up today.
I will send PM's over the weekend to all involved to confirm numbers, costs, delivery addresses etc.
Cheers.

Just got a message from home saying that the containers have been delivered.

Many thanks Voosher

cheers

nifty

If there's another buy, I'd be in for 50. Don't know how I missed this thread the first time around.

I have just posted the last package of vials. There is one local delivery left but to all intents and purposes we're done.
I did manage to go fairly deeply into the list of interested parties but unfortunately some who expressed an interest missed out. My apologies.
If anybody is interested in kicking this off again feel free to PM me and I'll fill you in on the details of my bulk buy.
To all who participated and expressed interest a big thank you. I was a little concerned about being left with half a room full of vials :)( ) however this exercise reaffirms the general feeling that there's a great band of brewers out there.
For those who are looking to get into slants etc I have tested the vials and caps in boiling water and they're fine... so sterilise away.
Thanks again.
:D

Back