Yeast Beast

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone had problems with this guy, I have done a few orders had a couple of problems but he solved them, then I do another order of yeasts in stock on the 21 November and still waiting, no email replies or anything. I'm thinking I will probably no longer get yeast from him although the Imperial was good stuff, The Wyeast from brewman arrives quickly and I just do a starter.

I have gotten some imperial yeast from cheeky peak brewery and they have always been great to deal with

Has anyone had problems with this guy, I have done a few orders had a couple of problems but he solved them, then I do another order of yeasts in stock on the 21 November and still waiting, no email replies or anything. I'm thinking I will probably no longer get yeast from him although the Imperial was good stuff, The Wyeast from brewman arrives quickly and I just do a starter.
Who was the supplier?

Do not use. Order yeast 2 months ago and still nothing. Not replying to emails. Have started a dispute through pay pal but there has been no reply.

i ordered some yeast from Yeastbeast awhile ago. There was a delay in posting but when I contacted him he said he was waiting to get the Kviek in that I had ordered as it was due in a week later. I got them no worries but that was a good 4-5 months ago. Just ordered from him again about 5 minutes ago then stumbled on this post.

Well that was weird. I sent him a message on his contact page mentioning the posts on here about his lack of contact and the fact that he hasnt been responding to people. I said if Im not going to get my order by xmas (Everything was in stock) I want a refund. 5 minutes later I received a refund. No email with an explanation or anything just a full refund.

Well that was weird. I sent him a message on his contact page mentioning the posts on here about his lack of contact and the fact that he hasnt been responding to people. I said if Im not going to get my order by xmas (Everything was in stock) I want a refund. 5 minutes later I received a refund. No email with an explanation or anything just a full refund.

Seems to be how he operates, I still haven't heard from him. I will just go back to Wyeast from Steve at Brewman I think, Im only a couple of hours from him.

I had one good experience from him when he first started, then it was down hill. I followed his instagram page as he update when fresh stock came in which was good but he hasn't updated that in months. Any one in the inner west, hop and grain stock it although slightly more expensive.

Back