Yarra Valleybrewers Belgian Beerfest

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaronpetersen

Reaction score
I've done a search but can't find any info about this competition for 2012. Can someone please point me in the direction of an entry form.

Hope someone is going to post results on ahb without us having to wait for offical results on vicbrew site. Bugger that I couldnt get there. Nice day for sitting round drinking belgians

I heard that Westgate did well....
Michael Bowron got a first wth a tripel
Robin Selwwod got a third with a triple
Michael Bowron got a third with a Bier Degarde
And....
Keeping up my bridesmaide theme for Westgate comps...I got a second with a wit !
Cheers
Ferg

I heard that Westgate did well....
Michael Bowron got a first wth a tripel
Robin Selwwod got a third with a triple
Michael Bowron got a third with a Bier Degarde
And....
Keeping up my bridesmaide theme for Westgate comps...I got a second with a wit !
Cheers
Ferg

good Ferg! I also got a second with a Raspberry Saison.

Hoping I pickwd up 2nd with tripple then

Or a place.with with sour or.specialty
Thx ferg

Congrats with that mate! I had to get on the road pretty quickly otherwise I was never gonna get home.

I heard the Rain Reports on the radio and thought you may be shacked up on the side of the road for a night!

Yeh luckily I found a clear path through. I'll be back down for the Great Australian beer spectapular in May and I'm sure some of the guys from down their will be going.

Carn YVB put the results up. Even if its just the place winners

Carn YVB put the results up. Even if its just the place winners

Patience is a virtue mate... YVB are a predominantly older club and I doubt too many of their members are active here... I am sure an email will go out soon or else they will pop up on VicBrew before long.

Patience is a virtue mate... YVB are a predominantly older club and I doubt too many of their members are active here... I am sure an email will go out soon or else they will pop up on VicBrew before long.

Charles who ran the comp said yesterday he was hoping to have all results and feedback posted to brewers by tuesday-wednesday

Don't suppose the beer was a Strong Dark Ale brewed by a bloke called James?

can't remember sorry but I'm pretty sure he also took out best amateur meaning he hadn't placed in a comp before if that helps.
I know that cause i thought i was up for that as id never placed in a comp before :lol:

Back