Yarra Valley Brewers - Belgian Beerfest 2010 Results

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All,

After a check of the scores there was 1 mistake, but this does not affect any of the placings. 3rd place in the Strong Ale category was 0.5 less.

The place results have been updated to reflect this new score, but the places remain the same. The full updated results will be available in another day or so too.

Cheers

Michael
YVB

View attachment Yarra_Valley_Brewers___Belgian_Beerfest_2010.pdf

Great job Michael, Yarra Valley Brewers.
The # of entries seemed to be down significantly compared last year. IMO is the event too close to Beerfest? similar results re # of entries at Bayside Ocktober Fest last year, it was held within a couple of weeks of Vicbrew.

Congratulations winners, placegetters and organisers!

Cheers to all involved for organising this.

Very happy with my result in Strong Ale category. My best yet and an even better result than the same beer in Beerfest! :super:

Will be very interested in reading the judging sheet to see how I can improve it.

I think I'm hooked on this comp thing now. Anyone who has been holding back on entering comps, get into it - it can only help to improve the beers you brew.

Hopper.

Hi again,

Here are the final results that have been averaged between the 4 judges of each category (just incase you were wondering why the totals are different to the previous posts!).

The numbers were down on last year, but it was still a successful comp. Thanks to the judges and the those involved in the running of the comp. Also a thanks to all those who entered, and we hope to have another successful comp next year at the Coldstream Brewery.

Cheers

Michael

View attachment Yarra_Valley_Brewers_Belgian_Beerfest_2010_Full_final.pdf

Back