Xmas Present Wishlists

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
With xmas fast coming up it is time to put in your orders to family and whoever else buys you xmas presents for what you want.
I find this is great way to get extra items for the brewery especially as it comes under the guise of a gift.

My personal haul is looking like this:

- The family kris kringle has seen me get a counter pressure bottle filler (just under the $100 budget).
- From my sister a subscription to BYO magazine
- and from my wife a chest freezer. I'm off to check one out tonight.

So what are you guys putting your order in for?

Beers,
Doc

I got my wish. Spending Chrissy in the UK with outlaws. I have to drink real ale for 3 weeks :D

TDA

I'm putting in for authority to get a converted keg boiler and the (precious) time to put together a mash tun manifold for my 44 litre esky.

already got my barley crusher for xmas.just working on getting 100kg of jw malt plus some specialty grains but have been told by the handbrake that it will have to wait till new year. :angry:

Valley Mill
Hope it arrives by Xmas
:blink:

THE DRUNK ARAB said:
I got my wish. Spending Chrissy in the UK with outlaws. I have to drink real ale for 3 weeks :D

TDA
TDA

I hope you bring back some beer - especially Theakstons Old Peculiar - cant find it in Aus any more - yet to try it....want to compare it to me home brewed version - for The Floculators. :D

ken

I have found T.O.P at harvest liquior stores.
theres one near me.

The only thing myself and others have found is the U.K beers are not what you expect after spending all the time getting here on a ship and in storage.
So i would say one T.D.A would bring back would be superior.

For me santa has a refractometer.

and it probably won't be TOP!
I will be looking out for the Dogfishhead world wide stout which is available in UK I believe at Safeways.

TDA

TDA

If you dont bring back TOP for me - its, its .....

you off my Xmas Card list! :angry:

All i want for XMAS is a TOP TDA! :p

Got mine yesterday :D keg system --- goodbye bottles, just need the gas and I am away!

And you will never look back JasonY
I made the move 14 years ago
:D :chug:

BC Mill, kegging system, the list goes on. Hoping to have the first one by christmas too Batz. :D

the new Iron maiden album , a three ring burner , a shed for my brury , a valley mill or a bc and a carton of snpa but guess what i wont get any of it

GMK said:
I hope you bring back some beer - especially Theakstons Old Peculiar - cant find it in Aus any more - yet to try it....want to compare it to me home brewed version - for The Floculators. :D
Hey Ken,

If you cant find it anywhere in SA, its readily available in WA.

I'm sure the IBS (International Beer Shop) will happily send beer to SA for customers. Their postage rates are very reasonable too. Theyre in West Leederville (WA), and in the phone book. Give them a call if you're interested.

If it turns out they wont ship (which I'm sure they will!), or its too expensive, let me know. I can probably pick a few up for you and ship them myself if need be :)

Cheers!

Oh yeah, and as for my "wish list"...

Belgian glassware!
Beer.

I'm easily satisfied ;)

All I want for Xmas is a place to brew!

Looks like we're moving house and all the "clutter" has to go!

Next place will have a better brewhole - but until then, at least it's summer, and the worst time to brew!!

All I want is to find a 210 litre chest freezer close by that I can use for kegging :angry:

All the ones so far are either already sold by the time I ring up or too big.

A brewing fridge too big Brenton? :huh:
I didn't think there was such a thing when it came to brewing fridges.

Looks like I'll be getting a grain crusher for Xmas :) , just in time for my swap to full mash brewing. I also need to buy myself a new keg fridge, my current one was great, (6 homebrew keg capacity) but it has a leak somewhere

Back