Xmas In July Lotto

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 2 bottles will be in the post tomorrow

Brewer: QldKev
Style: AussieGold
ABV: 3.3%
Type: AG 100L BIAB
Serve: Cool 4-6c
Notes: Easy drinking after work beer. Clean drinking, and bitter finish. Do not drink until 21-June-2011

Style: Kilkevin
ABV: 4.4%
Serve: Warm 8c
Notes: Thinner like a Kilkenny, but roasted coffee notes of a Guinness. Designed to taste like a big beer without the big alcohol. Do not drink until 21-June-2011

QldKev

Nick,

Just sent my beers, hope you get them before the weekend for you to enjoy.

Kieren

Thanks to the guys who have sent already!

Cheers

Maggus,
Sent mine late today, Choc stout. hope you enjoy all your spoils.

Regards Tony

Muggus, as you were in the NSW Special Case Swap for all three cases, you'll have to wait until my Oktoberfest and Doppelbock are finished fermenting.

Tasted mine tonight just to make sure it had carbed up enough. Will get onto sending it in the next few days NickB.

Muggus, as you were in the NSW Special Case Swap for all three cases, you'll have to wait until my Oktoberfest and Doppelbock are finished fermenting.
Haha no worries mate.
Combine that with the upcoming HUB Caseswap, i've got the best part of 80 longnecks of beer coming my way in the next couple of weeks!

My 2 bottles will be in the post tomorrow

Style: AussieGold
ABV: 3.3%
Serve: Cool 4-6c
Notes: Easy drinking after work beer. Clean drinking, and bitter finish. Do not drink until 21-June-2011

Style: Kilkevin
ABV: 4.4%
Serve: Warm 8c
Notes: Thinner like a Kilkenny, but roasted coffee notes of a Guinness. Designed to taste like a big beer without the big alcohol. Do not drink until 21-June-2011

QldKev

I've been slack, so they will get in the post. As a bonus there is now another bottle.

Style: Bohemian Pilsner
ABV: 4.8%
Serve: Cool 6c
Notes: Bohemian style pilsner, I've made it a bit more bitter than traditional. Great change from the Saaz based pils. First attempt at making this style.

QldKev

Either sending an amber ale or a porter tomorrow, tasting tonight to see which is best out of the two

Well done to the winners.

Nick, will sort out my best beer and bottle from the keg this weekend and post early next week...

Cheers

All posted NickB, I hope I used enough bubble wrap.

Thanks all, looking forward to tasting some great beers! Let me know if you want feedback as I'll be doing BJCP judging sheets for these if I can as I need the practice!

Cheers

Onya Bullsneck - I sent off a Vienna Lager this arvo. Enjoy. Cheers.

Bullsneck, the second last serving of my imperial old ale is on its way to you as of yesterday.

NickB, bottle 'or 2' in post early next week.

You bloody ripper! :beerbang:

I'm gobsmacked...this could well be the best thing to happen to me ever, possibly...

Thanks for organising this Kev. 'll be sending out PM's to people soon.

Muggus,

I posted a bottle to you today. Enjoy :icon_cheers:

NickB - your prize(s) went out today via our mail room, so it'll be there Mon-Weds. Would love a BJCP sheet!

No worries NickR - will PM you when I've tasted. Would you like me to post the BJCP sheet in the tasting thread, or just email it to you?

Received StraussyStrauss' bottle this arvo, have stuck it in the fridge to chill down!

Cheers

Cheers Nick. I have no shame, so pop it in the tasting thread.

Back