Xmas-in-July Caseswap 2013 (SE QLD)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems rude not to join in seeing as it's just down the road. Got a bitter in the cube at the moment, only my 2nd ever full-size AG so will be interesting to see how it comes out.

Batz said:
Talking to someone today and if things remain as they should then I'll be free at this time.......broke but not working. ;)

Is Luke coming to this swap?

Batz
This Luke yes, any other Luke's unknown...

lukiferj said:
This Luke yes, any other Luke's unknown...
There are a few others :rolleyes:
(you talking 'bout GG or Guttersnipe Batz?)

winkle said:
There are a few others :rolleyes:
(you talking 'bout GG or Guttersnipe Batz?)
The Luke who caused me all the grief at a swap passed.

Batz said:
The Luke who caused me all the grief at a swap passed.
scoundrelrogue ...

edit: turns out there's no underscore

Swapping - SWAP BEERS MUST BE BOTTLED IN 750ML PET BOTTLES

1. Winkle - Saison Noir
2. NickB - somewhat beery-like substance with hops
3. Tazman1967 - Some sort of Belgian, Dubbel, Tripple or a Quad. Have to see what turns out best after conditioning.
4. Rowy - I'm going to out Florian Florian. A Hefeweizen it shall be! (Or if the one I just did turns out crap an AIPA)
5. Parks - American Pale Ale
6. King Brown Brewing - something big and really alcoholic
7. BPH87 - Imperial Brown/Stout
8. BenKen25 - not sure yet
9. kegs23 - not sure ill brew 3 and see which one comes out best
10. bradsbrew- Smoked Cock Ale, or maybe just an ESB
11. the goldclub (the gold coast local united brewers) will discuss what where brewing on fridays meeting (kegs23)
12. pommiebloke - probably some kind of English ale if it turns out ok

Attending
1. Florian
2. Dougsbrew
3. Bonj
4. TidalPete (Work pending)
5. Angus ('er indoors pending)
6. Snow (Wife pending)
7. Lukiferj (May end up swapping but will see how my first AG goes, which is currently fermenting)
8. Liam_Snorkel (potentially swapping - will update)

Attending if welcome. It'll be good to meet some more of you blokes and catch up with those I have! Cheers.

No problems :icon_cheers:

There is an unfortunate lack of boobs and sheep in this thread.

Can anyone help to rectify this situation?

Green-Sheep-Image.png

It looks very much like I will not be working at this time, fingers crossed I can get there.

1.jpg

Batz said:
It looks very much like I will not be working at this time, fingers crossed I can get there.
I still think that was an innovative way of keeping a breakfast bbq sausage warm.

Liam_snorkel said:
Swapping - SWAP BEERS MUST BE BOTTLED IN 750ML PET BOTTLES

1. Winkle - Saison Noir
3. Tazman1967 - Some sort of Belgian, Dubbel, Tripple or a Quad. Have to see what turns out best after conditioning.
4. Rowy - I'm going to out Florian Florian. A Hefeweizen it shall be! (Or if the one I just did turns out crap an AIPA)
11. the goldclub (the gold coast local united brewers) will discuss what where brewing on fridays meeting (kegs23)
13. TheCarbinator. Not sure yet

Attending
1. Florian
2. Dougsbrew
3. Bonj
6. Snow (Wife pending)
7. Lukiferj (May end up swapping but will see how my first AG goes, which is currently fermenting)

Attending if welcome. It'll be good to meet some more of you blokes and catch up with those I have! Cheers.

I'll throw a will-attend-if-i-can-attend into the mix. Also a will-swap-if-Icanavoidfuckingupatleastonebatch-also.

winkle said:
I still think that was an innovative way of keeping a breakfast bbq sausage warm.

Insider ate that, and Barbra smiled,then so did Banjo....he can be weird sometimes. :ph34r: :ph34r:

I still have the image of Incider 'eating' rollmops firmly etched in my memory :icon_vomit:

My batch of swap beer will be brewed next week, so it should be well conditioned by June.

1. Winkle - Saison Noir
13. TheCarbinator. Not sure yet
Attending
1. Florian
2. Dougsbrew
3. Bonj
6. Snow (Wife pending)
9. Sqyre... I better give that cranky scotsman his hat back...

Be good to see you again Sqyre.
There has been some talk of borrowing Northside Hashs' spit roasting thingy and doing a few pork roasts (or a whole pigs bum I guess).
I'll see if anyone from BNH3 can remember where they've left it this time, thats if there's interest - otherwise the usual evening pizza run will be on.
Feel free to bring any dips, chips, jerky, cheese etc to provide grounding for the beer during the day.

Back