Wyeast

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, I thought it was brewmart, getting my head around all these new places :p haha

That reminds me of a conversation I heard on a bus in Vancouver. This english guy's cousin was going to toronto and his mum, in england, had told him to go meet him. "I said 'Mum you go!' You're closer!'". :)

Guess craftbrewer doesn't ship to NZ then.

:huh:

Ross ships to Canada. I would assume he ships to NZ too.

we sure do, regularly :)

3 packets of liquid yeast would work out at approx NZ$15.60 each delivered. So over $10 a pack cheaper.

cheers Ross

Guess craftbrewer doesn't ship to NZ then.

Definately does, it is cheaper for most of us to buy just about anything (small) HB related from AU and get it sent over than to buy into the Brewcraft stocked stores that are here (most buy from BC @ high prices).

I made sure the realbeer.co.nz forum has the fact Ross now stocks Wyeast @ a cheaper price!

Ross are you sending them to NZ with chiller bags?

Definately does, it is cheaper for most of us to buy just about anything (small) HB related from AU and get it sent over than to buy into the Brewcraft stocked stores that are here (most buy from BC @ high prices).

I made sure the realbeer.co.nz forum has the fact Ross now stocks Wyeast @ a cheaper price!

Ross are you sending them to NZ with chiller bags?

No chiller bags yet, but they are coming - To be honest though, by regular airmail, the icepacks won't hold temp for the trip, so probably a waste of freight.

cheers Ross

we sure do, regularly :)

3 packets of liquid yeast would work out at approx NZ$15.60 each delivered. So over $10 a pack cheaper.

cheers Ross

Thats awesome, im definately gonna have to save up and make a decent order some time soon Ross :D Cheers

Not meaning to rain on anyones parade, but has anyone thought of dropping AQIS and Customs a line first? Not being the manufacturer of products and exporting to another country can be of issue... as well as associated clearance charges at port of reciept....

just a thought...

So is the Thames Valley 1275 Wyeast the go for the English style bitters?

So is the Thames Valley 1275 Wyeast the go for the English style bitters?

I reckon so, not bad in an Irish Red, dry stout or porter either.

As for Wyeast in NZ, I'd personally go with the indent through realbeer. Good fresh yeast never more than 10 days old from date of manufacture when it arrives on your doorstep.

cheers, jaytee

Latest posts

Back