Wyeast Brewman Pre-orders

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Brewers,

It's time to order some Wyeast.

Let me know if you need anything fresh off the plane.

Also any requirments on wilds and sours?

Cheers Steve

Calling for Wyeast Orders.

This is the last order that will arrive before Xmas.

I would like to place the order Thursday.

So let me know if you need anything.

Cheers Steve

Hi Steve,

2 X 2575-PC Kölsch II,
1 X 2124 Bohemian Lager

1 X 2001-PC Pilsner Urquell H-Strain
Hi Vic,

Order noted, however the 2001 is currently not available. It is a Private collection and is not in season. Apologies.

Cheers Steve

Hi Brewers,

The Wyeast has arrived.

Cheers Steve

Hey Brewers,
The next Wyeast Order is getting ready to go.

Let me know if you want anything ordered for you fresh off the plane.

Also take a look at the Private collection.

2105-PC Rocky Mountain Lager

Profile: A lager yeast said to be born high in the Colorado Rockies, this strain ferments well at cooler temperatures and is perfect for all North American Lagers, light pilsners, and adjunct beers. 2105-PC will create well-balanced beers with a mild malty profile, medium esters, and an emphasis on the malt finish.

Temperature Range: 9-13 °C

1087-PC Wyeast Bohemian Ale Blend

Species: Saccharomyces cerevisiae blend

Profile: Formerly known as Wyeast Ale Blend 1540-PC, this is a blend of the best ale strains to provide quick starts, good flavour, and good flocculation. The profile of these strains provides a balanced finish for British and American style ales.

Temperature Range: 18-22 °C

1882-PC Thames Valley Ale II

Species: Saccharomyces cerevisiae

Profile: This strain was originally sourced from a now defunct brewery on the banks of the River Thames outside of Oxford, England. Thames Valley II produces crisp, dry beers with a rich malt profile and moderate stone fruit esters. This attenuative strain is also highly flocculent resulting in bright beers not requiring filtration. A thorough diacetyl rest is recommended after fermentation is complete.

Temperature Range: 15-21 °C

Cheers
Steve

Steve,
I'm sorry to be a nuisance, but could I please cancel my order for the WY3068?
I'm now going into hospital for right shoulder surgery next week, and judging by my experience after my left shoulder surgery, I won't be in a fit state to manage the physical activities of brewing for some time.
Rgds, Rob

Steve,
I'm sorry to be a nuisance, but could I please cancel my order for the WY3068?
I'm now going into hospital for right shoulder surgery next week, and judging by my experience after my left shoulder surgery, I won't be in a fit state to manage the physical activities of brewing for some time.
Rgds, Rob
Hi Rob,
No worries.

Hope you recover fast mate.

All the best.

Cheers Steve

This Wyeast Order is still open.

Here's the private collection.

2105-PC Rocky Mountain Lager

Profile: A lager yeast said to be born high in the Colorado Rockies, this strain ferments well at cooler temperatures and is perfect for all North American Lagers, light pilsners, and adjunct beers. 2105-PC will create well-balanced beers with a mild malty profile, medium esters, and an emphasis on the malt finish.

Temperature Range: 9-13 °C

1087-PC Wyeast Bohemian Ale Blend

Species: Saccharomyces cerevisiae blend

Profile: Formerly known as Wyeast Ale Blend 1540-PC, this is a blend of the best ale strains to provide quick starts, good flavour, and good flocculation. The profile of these strains provides a balanced finish for British and American style ales.

Temperature Range: 18-22 °C

1882-PC Thames Valley Ale II

Species: Saccharomyces cerevisiae

Profile: This strain was originally sourced from a now defunct brewery on the banks of the River Thames outside of Oxford, England. Thames Valley II produces crisp, dry beers with a rich malt profile and moderate stone fruit esters. This attenuative strain is also highly flocculent resulting in bright beers not requiring filtration. A thorough diacetyl rest is recommended after fermentation is complete.

Temperature Range: 15-21 °C

Cheers
Steve

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back