Wychwood Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pete6

Reaction score
After sampling a few of Wychwoods finest lately i was looking forward to using them nice shapely bottles for my latest batch. Cleaned, rinsed, sterilised etc, and filled with the latest brew, only to find afterwards that my little two handed capper wont cap them due to a nice big bulge beneath the lip of the bottles!! :(

Anyone know if a regular bench capper will cap these bottles? - if they will, i'll keep hold of them, but if not, i see a recycle bin in their near future!

Thanks

After sampling a few of Wychwoods finest lately i was looking forward to using them nice shapely bottles for my latest batch. Cleaned, rinsed, sterilised etc, and filled with the latest brew, only to find afterwards that my little two handed capper wont cap them due to a nice big bulge beneath the lip of the bottles!! :(

Anyone know if a regular bench capper will cap these bottles? - if they will, i'll keep hold of them, but if not, i see a recycle bin in their near future!

Thanks

Yes, a normal bench capper, such as the Superautomatica, will cap those bottles.
I use my supply of Wychwood bottles regularly.

Back