• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTS 2x March Pumps 809PL-HS

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sully

mmmmmm...... BEEEER
Reaction score
Hey peoples, its been a number of years since been on AHB. I havent brewed in a very looong time and Ive decided to have a massive clearout over the next few weeks. Im cant see myself brewing again anytime soon, and if i do I will probably go with a Braumeister.

So to start off I have 2x BRAND NEW in packaging March 809PL-HS 230V pumps (No plug) up for grabs. Asking $190 each FIRM.

Pick up Narangba or North Lakes Qld or post at buyers expense.

No offense but any offers below asking price will be ignored as these are well below cost of any brewshop.

Cheers

Sully.

One already spoken for.

Cheers

image_0.png

Hey mate just wondering if one or both of these are still available? If they are any idea of postage to 2321 NSW? Cheers

Searls said:
Hey mate just wondering if one or both of these are still available? If they are any idea of postage to 2321 NSW? Cheers
Yes they are Searls, was holding one for another member but he hasn't replied to any messages so both are up for grabs. I will sort a postage cost out for you.

And WTF is your problem Booagry? If you have a problem with me consult me. Don't be a smart ****.

Methinks there's been some history between these two......

Booargy, care to air your concerns for the benefit of potential buyers here?

MartinOC, I will state my case even though you have directed your comment at Booargy.

I have no idea nor ever met or dealt with Booargy, that I am aware of. And if I have wronged him (unknowingly) over something I would at least liked the chance to know what I have done and would have rectified the situation.

I have not been on this forum for several years. However I had run several bulk buys in this community a few years ago and I have plenty of people that will vouch for me and my honesty.

If Booargy has a concern with me, he can contact me through private message and don't air dirty laundry here.

If I have done you wrong I will apologise, but please advise what I have done so I know what I am apologising for.

If your troll baiting... well take it somewhere else...

MartinOC said:
Methinks there's been some history between these two......

Booargy, care to air your concerns to potential buyers here?

Hey Sully,

If Searls doesn't take them, can I grab them please? I am in Brisbane so I will come up and grab them.

Cheers, Ben

Searls said:
Screen shot 2016-08-25 at 8.38.20 PM.png

Hi Sully,

Thanks for that mate. Is the postage per pump? I'll send you a PM so we can sort out payment and postage.

Cheers

Back