Wtf Is This Mysterious Logo?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
So what is this? I'm starting to see it pop up all over the place on various ads, company pages etc. It's turned up on my real estate agent's card (which I scanned this from) - I saw it on a poster in the train advertising tropical holidays... is it a secret freemasons symbol or something? Am I missing something significant here? Is my FES addling me? It's driving me crazy....

mysterious_graphic.JPG

Its a QR Code,

Take a picture of it with modern phones and you are taken to their website and other things.

Wow now that's something I didn't know. I also now have a smart phone and I'll try it out - how could I possibly have lived without all this at my fingertips for the last 63 years
sSc_shocked.gif

Hey these things are fun. You can make your own:

QR_graphic.JPG

:rolleyes:

heheh, I add them to vehicle gate passes for an event that I run, there is a Ubuntu program that generates them and adds to generated cards which can be printed on business card stock.

Makes people think they cannot scan & copy them :) Be surprised what some people try to avoid walking 50 meters from a car park.

Wow now that's something I didn't know. I also now have a smart phone and I'll try it out - how could I possibly have lived without all this at my fingertips for the last 63 years
sSc_shocked.gif

What did you end up buying Bribie?

i agree with you but i dont own a smart phone,jeez i bet someone could actually earn a living by taking pen to paper and writing a product description or the relevant details so people can read it .shit this computer gets my goat some times,but then i would be buggered with out it .......cheers.....spog.......
sSc_shocked.gif

Ok the QR code I posted contains a text message.The first person who can decipher it and post the exact message here, I will post you at my expense a 40 oz of Midnight Train malt liquor, forty ounces of fury.
(currently brewing for the Bris July swap)

:icon_cheers:

NSFW disclaimer I long to lick your creamy brows and show you what it can really feel like to be a man.

NSFW disclaimer I long to spread your creamy thighs and show you what it can really feel like to be a woman.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guys brilliant you get one each, pm me with addresses

edit: liam not there yet haha

Back