• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtd - Boiler with all the bits & pieces - Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryanclark111

Reaction score
Hi All

I thought I would throw this up here quickly before I go and spend a bunch on new stuff. Im looking for a Boiler around 70L, I want to end up with a electric boiler with sight glass, ball tap and temp guage to use as both the HLT and Boiler.

Im a bit over trying to make do with my current set up, which has broken anyway, so i want to set up properly this time. Im alternatively considering just bringing over a Blichmann boiler from the states.

Cheers

I'd like to help, but the smallest we go currently is 120 litres.

I have looked at both the Beerbelly and Core Brewing, both look good but it looks like I can get a Blichmann 20 gallon boiler to the door from the USA for about $600

Surely someone has made one in Sydney and has the required tools and knowledge to make one. It's not that hard. Easy money by the looks.

I am looking at putting one together from pieces. Although the parts look like they will be around the $400 mark, so Im wondering if it would just be easier to pay the little extra and have it all sorted.

In regard to Ibrew I have previously emailed them twice, once to ask about whether they had something in stock and once to put an actual order in. I never heard back either time. Im not going to try a third.

Latest posts

Back