Wtd - Boiler with all the bits & pieces - Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

ryanclark111

Reaction score
Hi All

I thought I would throw this up here quickly before I go and spend a bunch on new stuff. Im looking for a Boiler around 70L, I want to end up with a electric boiler with sight glass, ball tap and temp guage to use as both the HLT and Boiler.

Im a bit over trying to make do with my current set up, which has broken anyway, so i want to set up properly this time. Im alternatively considering just bringing over a Blichmann boiler from the states.

Cheers

punkin

Rarely Serious
Reaction score
I'd like to help, but the smallest we go currently is 120 litres.

ryanclark111

Reaction score
I have looked at both the Beerbelly and Core Brewing, both look good but it looks like I can get a Blichmann 20 gallon boiler to the door from the USA for about $600

booargy

Reaction score
I like the corebrewing 170L kettle.

treefiddy

Reaction score
Surely someone has made one in Sydney and has the required tools and knowledge to make one. It's not that hard. Easy money by the looks.

ryanclark111

Reaction score
I am looking at putting one together from pieces. Although the parts look like they will be around the $400 mark, so Im wondering if it would just be easier to pay the little extra and have it all sorted.

In regard to Ibrew I have previously emailed them twice, once to ask about whether they had something in stock and once to put an actual order in. I never heard back either time. Im not going to try a third.

Latest posts