• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb - Vic - Kegging Components

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m3taL

Reaction score
Hey guys

Just wondering if anyone has any old kegging gear they are wanting to get rid of

Taps, Kegs, Regulator etc

I'm looking to start getting a hold of some bits n pieces and i love to get my hands on 2nd hand gear.

Cheers

Jamey

dont we all :lol:

Kirem had some stuff for sale, send him a PM, and keep your eye on the marketplace... be quick and PM first then post in the thread or you may miss by a fairy's fart... as has just been pointed out in a recent thread .

:icon_cheers:

There's an ebay seller in clayton, vic who sells various packages including one that I recently bought as I sm in a similar boat. I got 2x 19 L kegs, micromatic reg, disconnects and ploto gun for 300 delivered.
Also gumtree and ebay often have cheap kegs etc, as well as sellers here.
Ebay seller name is silver123 from cupcake world. Just search for kegging system.

Cheers guys,
I thought I migght as well see if there's anyone with gear too offload before I go purchase new equipment....
Will be good to get off bottling :)

Gas bottle included Manticle? That'd be fking great price with gas
Everything but gas. 280 plus 20 delivery anywhere in au, everything brand new bar kegs which are pressure tested. Keg king 2.6 co2 and I should be good to go.

PM Sent

Have a 3 tap font and sanke keg couplers avaliable.

Cheers WoolBrew :icon_cheers:

Back