• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb: Thermostat........again

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kman

Reaction score
ok, i know there has been heaps of topics lately about making your own thermostat and such, but with uni committments and assignments, i dont have alot of time on my hands to to one up.

So i would like to buy one from someone. only guildlines for it are:

1. has to be able to hold pretty close to 1 degree
2. Fairly plug and play, eg plug freezer power cord into it and temp probe inside.
3. has to be cheaper the grain and grape thermostat.

just looking to get the last few things on my list done for cheap.

also if anyone has a gas bottle they wanna sell, id be interested, just because of the fact when i went into BOC today to get some price, the guy was a rude arsehole so i dont want to give him business if i dont have to.

cheers

whats up kman. live around the corner. I'll be doing a AG pale ale next week sometime so come round. Grain and grape have a fathers day special taking $10 off the thermostat. I've got to get some grain so am going up soon, if you want me to pick it up because $10 makes such a vast difference to your life i'll do it.

Fathers Day Specials
Bottle Tree normally $39.50 now $29.50 Save $10
Brewery normally $75 now $60 Save $15

Super Automatica Capper normally $55, now $45
Thermostat Normally $99 now $89 Save $10 Three types available - for cooling to control a fridge or freezer 0-40 degrees.

For heating in 2 ranges, 0-40 and 30-110 degrees. The last one is very popular for controlling sparge vessels.

seeing as your a father and all.

i had no idea you posted here, might start using it a bit more.

sam

haha, yeah slangas im a nerd the internet is my life. and you really do literally live around the corner.

yeah, if your going up, i should have some cash i think, then all i need is a bottle of gas and ill be away, and you are definately invited to my 'uni study going away party' aka finishing of the keg system.

give me a buzz when you plan on going up. And when is fathers dad by the way? i have a father, so i should probably get him something.

cheers mate

fathers day this sunday i think, I'll probably drop by the shop on wednesday, but don't know.

awesome, also i have to pinch a keg or two of your all grains when i get a few more (kegs that is).

anyway, should get back to the homework.

Latest posts

Back