• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB Sydney - fast: CO2 bottle with gas (or refill)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BDC

Reaction score
Hi all - I'm desperate to get my kegerator working for entertaining some mates tomorrow arvo. I somehow drained my gas bottle after adding a manifold and a second tap and keg.

If anyone wants to sell me a bottle with gas, or has the ability to refill my cylinder (will pay) let me know. I'll need it ASAP though.

I'm near Parramatta. Willing to travel a little to sort this out, within reason.

Here's hoping someone can answer my SOS.

BDC

Hi
What bottle do you have?
MKOL? Or?
If you get really really stuck I have full MKOL cylinder could lend till the shops reopen.

Search Gumtree i picked up a couple of MKOL cylinders over the years through there.

I am near North Parramatta so close by.
Zwitter
James

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi Zwitter - legend, I'll check Gummy. I've got a Keg King 2.6kg cylinder. Similar to the MKOL ones I believe. I might take you up on your offer - would be happy to pay for the loan!!!

Trying to contact someone in Waverley who advertised a full cylinder on Gummy but no joy yet :(. I'll PM you Zwitter (James)

Back