• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB: Rhizome thread - all welcome

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
will consider postage if all costa re covered.. might be some that are and not viable.. PM me.. you get what you get! take the risk ! forgot which ones I froze and which ones weren't! pretty sure I know which ones are good.

I'm after some Victoria, posted to or pick up from Port Macquarie area.

I 2nd Cummy. Any hops around brissie? Pref Galaxy, chinook or cluster

I'm after whatever I can get hold of in Tasmania. Cascade, chinook, goldings etc.

It's getting towards the end of summer so I'm looking for any rhizomes available around Perth plz

still growing season. try the middle of winter

Hi,

I'm after some cascade and/or aromatic varieties

Posted to Brisbane.

Cheers

I'm on the hunt for Centennial this year, if I cant get hold of a rhizome, I will probably point my attention towards Chinook

I'm looking for Cascade, Centennial, Chinook, East Kent Goldings (any or all) posted to Gold Coast. Thanks!

dsilverd said:
Hi,

I'm after some cascade and/or aromatic varieties

Posted to Brisbane.

Cheers
We may have a couple decent crowns en route to Toowoomba, I'll keep you posted

Wanted - galaxy or centennial if possible

Super keen on centennial, can swap for cascade, chinook, willamette, Victoria, Saaz, por, cluster, hersbruker or hallertau.

Ok I'm keen to have a go at growing my own hops, thinking EKG and cascade as my 2 most commonly used hops.
I'm on the mornington peninsula and happy to pick up if close by or arrange posting etc.
Cheers

Hi,

Im after:
-cascade
-chinook

10 of each and 10 of either
-por
-victoria

Postage to wollongong or pickup from sydney to illawarra, maybe southern tablelands

Hi this thread maybe a little old but I am lokking to find anyone who has Challenger AND/OR East Kent Goldings Hops Rhizomes and who is willing and able to part with a few Rhizome cuttings?

I live in Melbourne and would be happy to reimburse you for your troubles in sourcing these hops.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back