• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB: Rhizome thread - all welcome

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tarmael

Reaction score
In this thread, post the rhizomes you want to buy. This is a buyers thread; not a sellers thread. If you want to post what you have for sale, please start your own thread and do not advertise here. If you're a seller, you're welcome to browse this post and PM buyers. This thread is to reduce clutter and give sellers another option; and to give buyers a place to ask for what they're after and have exposure. Please respect this.

Buyers, explain what you want to buy, and where you need your zomes sent to. If you're after more than one rhizome, post in a list.

Sellers, PM the prospective buyers with a price. It appears 5-20 + P/H seems to be acceptable depending on the strain available.

The reason for this thread is simple, there's too much clutter in the Buy forum, and exposure isn't easy. This way buyers can specify what they're after and leave it at that.

e.g.
Hey guys, I'm looking for the following to be delivered to Brisbane

2 x chinook purchased
1 x POR

I'm after a few rhizomes to be delivered to Brisbane:

1 x centennial
1 x chinook
1 x columbus

I got quite a few to give away.. Melbourne only pickup..no posting

WTB: aromatic hops with names that don't begin with C. Other varieties that smell like pine cones stewed in pineapple juice need not apply.

Postage to Willy, VIC. Too busy to pick up.

I've got some wurtemburger lyre

I'm after something (pretty much anything but would like to start off with something like cascade, centennial of even PoR), but I'm in Perth so you probably can't post it to me. If anyone local has something for sale, let me know!

gilligan_87 said:
I'm after something (pretty much anything but would like to start off with something like cascade, centennial of even PoR), but I'm in Perth so you probably can't post it to me. If anyone local has something for sale, let me know!
You might want to update your Profile, says melbs..

Anyway, check out the guys at hopswest I think it is for a more local source

Yob said:
You might want to update your Profile, says melbs..

Anyway, check out the guys at hopswest I think it is for a more local source
Cheers Yob - yet another address to update post-move.

I'll have a dig around with HopsWest to see if they've got anything going at the moment.

I am keen to try my first attempt at growing, live in Coffs Harbour NSW. Has been suggested I look at growing Chinook, Cascade, Victoria or cluster. If anyone has any of those and can post please let me know. Infact if anyone is giving away any varieties at all I'd graciously accept! Thanks

Desperately seeking Centennial in Tasmania! I will buy or trade variety!

Definitely keen on some starting with C among others. Please contact me (in Canberra).

Would love Red Earth, Columbus, Centennial and EKG in Victoria...

Looking for aroma hops in SE Vic. Cascade or Centennial would fill the gap nicely.

I am looking for Noble Hop & English varieties I am in Melbourne. PM me if you have some and can post.

I'm looking for Citra and Chinook zomes, don't have to be gigantic but need to be healthy and disease free. I can pick up local to Coffs or will pay for shipping.

Latest posts

Back