• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB: Racetrack style Keg Lid

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lumber09

Reaction score
Hi all, just wondering if anyone knows of where I can get my hands on a racetrack style corny keg lid. I've had a spare keg in the shed for a couple of years, it's in good nick but in need of a lid. Seems a shame not to have filled with some liquid gold!

Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

I have a lid for you, but it may need a new o-ring. Will only charge you for postage as I got a replacement for nix.
This is for a coke-style squat keg, and has no manual pressure release.

Let me know.

Cheers Les, my keg is a 19ltr, would that still fit? Are the o-rings different to a normal corny & if they are, are they hard to get hold of?
Cheers

Will get back to you, once I'm home to check. May even have some smaller O-rings, but the main seal (o-ring I mentioned) may or may not be any good).

Sorry about this, but it's definitely not a racetrack lid. Picture attached:
Spare lid.jpg

You'll have to keep looking. Surely someone has one.

No dramas, thanks anyway. I've emailed these guys, just waiting on a reply. Cheers for your help, if anyone else has one lying around or know of a source, fire away!

Latest posts

Back