WTB Pluto Gun

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

chookherder

Pro
Pro
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone wants to sell a pluto gun, I'm looking for a good Stainless steel one.

Cheers big beers,
Ben

RRising

Reaction score
How much are you willing to spend? both flavours of Kegs sell stainless pluto guns.

chookherder

Pro
Pro
Reaction score
How much are you willing to spend? both flavours of Kegs sell stainless pluto guns.
yep, totally happy to buy a new one for $75 but just putting it out there to see if anyone has one lying around. Waste not want not!

chookherder

Pro
Pro
Reaction score
Should only be $40 new from most suppliers from doing a quick google search
Thanks Nullnvoid, it's not about the money, I like recycling rather than creating more.Just trying to reduce my footprint.

Cheers,
Ben

Nullnvoid

Reaction score
Ahh cool, fair enough :) I agree with your sentiments.

Sorry I misread and thought you were willing to pay $75 for one! But they are not that expensive :)

I'll just go back into the corner, excuse me!

chookherder

Pro
Pro
Reaction score
Ahh cool, fair enough :) I agree with your sentiments.

Sorry I misread and thought you were willing to pay $75 for one! But they are not that expensive :)

I'll just go back into the corner, excuse me!
Haha, all good I appreciate the thought. On that point I see there are often 2 versions of Stainless Steel ones available, $40 or $75. I suspect there is a difference in quality too, but can't tell a lot from what is online but the gnarling on the adjustment nuts are slightly different.

My favourite HB Shop in Nerang always sells good quality stuff, been in business 30+ years, and they carry the $75 one or a cheap ABS one...

Latest posts