• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb: New Wine Bottles Or Spirit Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimma

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Been looking for 750mL wine bottles or spirit bottles (clear glass bottles. Would prefer spirit bottles with screw on lids, but wine bottles for corks will do too). Best price without buying a pallet is about $1.70 each with closures and I'm trying to find some for under a dollar. I'd buy secondhand, but only if I can get enough that are the same.

I've spoken to Plasdene and others, but not after a whole pallet. Looking for maybe 12 to 24 dozen for now.

Any tips VERY greatly appreciated.

try galla imports ive always found them quite cheap.

Hey guys,

Been looking for 750mL wine bottles or spirit bottles (clear glass bottles. Would prefer spirit bottles with screw on lids, but wine bottles for corks will do too). Best price without buying a pallet is about $1.70 each with closures and I'm trying to find some for under a dollar. I'd buy secondhand, but only if I can get enough that are the same.

I've spoken to Plasdene and others, but not after a whole pallet. Looking for maybe 12 to 24 dozen for now.

I'm looking for the same sort of thing. If you need to do a larger order than you want, let me know and maybe we can join forces to make a minimum quantity.

Cheers
Dave

I'm looking for the same sort of thing. If you need to do a larger order than you want, let me know and maybe we can join forces to make a minimum quantity.

Cheers
Dave

I got an email from Plasdene and they'll only sell pallet quantities, and I really only need a tenth of a pallet at the moment. Don't suppose you want ~900 bottles? But yeah if there are a couple of other people who might be interested, perhaps I should start a thread in the group buy section. A pallet of 1152 700mL spirit bottles with black metal screw on caps is $940, so 82c each. For now I want maybe 150 to 250.

I've otherwise found a small amount of lower quality bottles I'll buy, but they're $50 for 3 dozen.

I got an email from Plasdene and they'll only sell pallet quantities, and I really only need a tenth of a pallet at the moment. Don't suppose you want ~900 bottles? But yeah if there are a couple of other people who might be interested, perhaps I should start a thread in the group buy section. A pallet of 1152 700mL spirit bottles with black metal screw on caps is $940, so 82c each. For now I want maybe 150 to 250.

I've otherwise found a small amount of lower quality bottles I'll buy, but they're $50 for 3 dozen.

Yep. That's the problem I'[ve been having. I don't really need 900 bottles. Just a dozen or two would do.

I might give that galla imports a try and see what they can do.

Cheers
Dave

Hi out of interest where do live, if your in the sydney area i know of a supplier whom i got about 100 green wine bottles about 2 years ago brand new, not sure if he does clear though.

Cheers Pat

Hi out of interest where do live, if your in the sydney area i know of a supplier whom i got about 100 green wine bottles about 2 years ago brand new, not sure if he does clear though.

Cheers Pat

Yeah green wine bottles in hundreds I could probably get for well under a dollar, but not really after them. Who's the supplier? I'm in Melbourne personally.

hi, its a place called cooperage wine and beer supplies in nsw if you look up wine diva.com.au and go to wine industry suppliers there under c plus there are other companys alphabeticaly probably localy that might suit you

Pat

Hey guys,

I got all my spirit bottles from the local sports club. They throw out about a few nearly every night; mixed 750, 1125 and 2L bottles.

Kev

Latest posts

Back