• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB nelson sauvin hops!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zwitter

Reaction score
Howdy brewers
Anyone happen to have any nelson sauvin hop pellets they could spare?
Need about 70grams but interested in what you have. Will pay and post or maybe pickup if in Sydney?
James
Zwitter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks

Or if any one can point me in the direction of some. There are some in NZ but is going to cost a cool $100 for a kilo

Any one care to split ?

James

i'd be down for 300gm if you go ahead with that, but am in Melbourne so freshness might be an issue by the time its split and posted.
have you asked your main retailers if theyre expecting any in this year since the yearly harvest is about this time of year?

Lagerfrenzy
Please be so good to enlighten me as to where on ebay you claim to have found these elusive hops?

I started on ebay when it was still in the bay area and run several accounts since but bugger me I can not find them.

Help, please

James

Hi Lagerfrenzy
Yep that is the NZ ones I found.
Will PM you re the ones you have
Thanks james

Hoppy Days in Brissy has flowers on website, mail order :)

I have 2 90g packs in the freezer i can spare. Im on the central coast but my wife works at greystanes and starts at 8am if this helps

Too many other hop varieties around to be paying that sort of money IMHO.

Yeah that's crazy. He has 500g for $60 which is a joke. Have you checked out hopdealzaustralia?

Practically on par with the $100/kg found elsewhere. My comment was more in general for those ridiculously priced hops. There's so many varieties on the market now, why pay that much for those? Granted, they have their own specific attributes, but unless you absolutely need a particular variety experiment with some others.

2c

to be fair, Nelson is wholesale to us breweries at around $70 a kilo at present.

Just a hop in massive demand, and a very small amount grown

Its not even the worst. New crop Centennial and Mosaic is going crazy expensive.

anyone got a good NS recipe they care to share? got about 300g I wanna get in the pot!

Latest posts

Back